Ethan Pouncey -DB Winter Park 6'1" 170lbs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he related to the Pouncey brothers?

If so, no shot.

More importantly, is he related to the Pouncey that (a couple of years ago) was supposed to be making an announcement video for UM, and was filming it over by the Orlando Citrus Bowl, and then he pulled some delay and/or switcheroo whereby he never actually picked UM?

More importantly, is he related to the Pouncey that (a couple of years ago) was supposed to be making an announcement video for UM, and was filming it over by the Orlando Citrus Bowl, and then he pulled some delay and/or switcheroo whereby he never actually picked UM?
That's right I almost forgot about that lol

His name was Jordan Pouncey & yeah he was from Winter Park as well, that's this kid's older brother. Jordan wound up going to Texas.

They're all cousins to the Pouncey brothers from Lakeland.

All I am saying is why haven't we offered?

I coached Ethan and Jordan. Both are special kids with special athletic ability. We came pretty late into the game with Jordan during his senior year after he already had over 30 offers mostly as a Safety. Ethan is playing DB and has great length, athleticism and the mental part to be special. Also just because he is a Pouncey doesn't mean he is 100% going to UF.

All I am saying is why haven't we offered?

I coached Ethan and Jordan. Both are special kids with special athletic ability. We came pretty late into the game with Jordan during his senior year after he already had over 30 offers mostly as a Safety. Ethan is playing DB and has great length, athleticism and the mental part to be special. Also just because he is a Pouncey doesn't mean he is 100% going to UF.

Chuuuuch. Look at the Richards. :snoopfacepalm:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone in their family is a mogwai who got wet and out popped all of these athletes like a bunch of gremlins.

His brother went to Texas and I think We were heavily recruiting him in 2017 cycle towards the end. This kid is supposedly really good

That's right I almost forgot about that lol

His name was Jordan Pouncey & yeah he was from Winter Park as well, that's this kid's older brother. Jordan wound up going to Texas.

They're all cousins to the Pouncey brothers from Lakeland.

Ethan Pouncey commits to Texas, his older brother Jordan is a WR for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back