Ethan Grunkemeyer 2024 QB from OH

apfenny3

Freshman
Coach Dawson has made contact with 2024 QB Ethan Grunkemeyer from Olentangy HS in Ohio. I’ve known Ethan for a few years since he’d commute over to Indy weekly for QB training with Anthony Morelli. Really high character kid, smart, plus athlete and great arm talent.

Started to rack up a lot of offers in the last few weeks, most being G5 and Ivy but just got one from Northwestern this week and is hearing from Michigan state, Ohio State and Virginia amongst others. Would be a great second addition to the class and is a better QB than Judd and Moga in my opinion.

Advertisement
247 Profile. I don't see any tweets about the Canes in his timeline or any public references to Houston or Dawson. Marshall did offer though. I wonder if Guidry gave Dawson the heads up here?

Added Ethan to the QB 2024 board

Advertisement
Coach Dawson has made contact with 2024 QB Ethan Grunkemeyer from Olentangy HS in Ohio. I’ve known Ethan for a few years since he’d commute over to Indy weekly for QB training with Anthony Morelli. Really high character kid, smart, plus athlete and great arm talent.

Started to rack up a lot of offers in the last few weeks, most being G5 and Ivy but just got one from Northwestern this week and is hearing from Michigan state, Ohio State and Virginia amongst others. Would be a great second addition to the class and is a better QB than Judd and Moga in my opinion.

Does he go by Grunk?

247 Profile. I don't see any tweets about the Canes in his timeline or any public references to Houston or Dawson. Marshall did offer though. I wonder if Guidry gave Dawson the heads up here?

Seems like op gave Dawson the heads up lol

B6909D53-AFDC-43D2-A2D8-7BF8B178781A.jpeg

Advertisement

tape looks a lil like this guy lol

Yeah. I like this kid more than Judd. Completion percentage matters when I’m evaluating QBs. It is what it is. Hope we can ink him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How or why did Anthony Morelli end up in Indy?

That's a fairly decent drive to get some coaching. Shows some dedication for sure.

Advertisement
Back