Essence of a bully

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
[TWEET]857390525699297280[/TWEET]

The Tweet he was responding to said, "If we being serious Georgia has the best Highschool Football Talent "

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]857390525699297280[/TWEET]

The Tweet he was responding to said, "If we being serious Georgia has the best Highschool Football Talent "

200.jpg

Advertisement
Strong. This kid is not afraid to let everyone know he's the baddest dude on the block. Guys like that have been sorely lacking in recent years. Can't wait to see this guy on the field in orange and green.

Advertisement
Hope he can back it up. Kid is a beast but he's gonna have to work on Green tree to beat out this other talent Kool has brought in/ bringing in

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Hope he can back it up. Kid is a beast but he's gonna have to work on Green tree to beat out this other talent Kool has brought in/ bringing in

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's nice to finally have enough talent on the team to potentially keep a kid like this on the sideline. It'd be like the old days with future all-pro's having to wait their turn.

i really hope he sticks in this class this guy is gonna be a beast when his time comes he will really flourish under coach kool

Advertisement
Back