Essence of a bully

The original tweet about Georgia football was from Andrew.

046cda50c8949df1426f85f02301f925_oh-snap-oh-snap-meme_384-246.jpeg

Advertisement
This isn't just a case of lip service,.. This dudes hungry,.. And intends to "take" his dinner!! Been a long time since we were loaded with these type mentalities. Kickoff can't get here fast enough..and next years class seems like forever away!!

Over under is 7.5 on how many fights nests will have with Corey Gaynor on the green tree

Those 2 are gonna dislike each other heavily everyday of each year except for 15 of those days: game days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Someone should show the clown the list of players in the NFL from FL vs those from GA and tell him to STFU

Nesta is going to eat faces

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is one of my favorite follows on twitter. He is always talking that junk. Old school Cane. Mean as a mother ******.

I feel old and have no clue what is being said.

I'll translate,

Nesta: I kicked your **** at the Rivals Camp, last year! Hysterically laughing my rear end off! (Be quiet)

Irvin: You beat me because you were bull rushing while we're wearing shorts and T-shirts. That is not the proper attire for such activities. Get some pads on and try it again, my good sir! The results will be much different.

Advertisement
Please, please, please...Young man...

Keep on the right path and stay out of trouble.

We need that attitude on the field.

Advertisement
Back