ESPN's Way Too Early 2017 ACC Power Rankings

Advertisement
No excuse to not crush our Coastal competition.

Insert "except we don't know who the next QB is gonna be" here.

I'm sure people will find some excuse to come up with if we start ******* up. People always quick to find excuses.

If we don't win the Coastal next year it will be an absolute failure.

I'm sure people will find some excuse to come up with if we start ****ing up. People always quick to find excuses.

It was an absolute failure not to win it this year.

Advertisement

Only way we don't is if our QB's absolutely fall on their faces, and I would think that's highly unlikely. Our defense alone should keep us in every game.

Last edited:

I'm sure people will find some excuse to come up with if we start ****ing up. People always quick to find excuses.

It was an absolute failure not to win it this year.

In my eyes, it was strike 1 for Richt and co. The division was god awful yet again. Blows my mind how we lost to UNC, in particular. That was a disgraceful performance by the offense and the worst play calling I've seen in a game since we had Pat Nix at the helm.

I disagree with their prediction.
FSU will have at least 3 loses. (Alabama, Miami, & Louisville).

My Top 3 are: Miami, Louisville, Clemson. It doesn't matter after that!!!!

Advertisement
I think they pretty much have it right. That is not saying that Miami can't POSSIBLY be the best in the ACC, but without a proven QB and who knows what the OL will be like.

If NC beats us this year....

But, we should definitely be the faves for the Coastal and based on our D and kicking game alone, we should win the darn thing.

Whoever our next starting qb will be, he's going to be better than Brad Kaaya bc at least he's going to have to actually compete for the starting job.

Whoever our next starting qb will be, he's going to be better than Brad Kaaya bc at least he's going to have to actually compete for the starting job.

Big believer in competition bringing out the best in players

Edit*
And I believe whoever wins the starting job will definitely be ready and play well.

Advertisement

giphy.gif

Cant insert it because almost every team we will play we will have a new qb as well so nope nobody can use that excuse

Thought it was funny that Jared had Shanker didn't write this ****. I went in on him on twitter when he had us low on his last power rankings. He said our only quality win was pitt during the win streak I told him good. Don't put Miami in no power ranking of yours when we win our bowl game and he agreed.

Advertisement
Malik Rosier can win the coastal next year..if anyone beats him out obviously we should expect the same result

I keep hearing about us winning the coastal, but I expect us to beat FSU next year as well. No excuse. Don't care who the QB is. Long as he doesn't throw a boneheaded momentum killing red zone interception before half, we should be good.

I really think it's ridiculous to expect Clemson to just pick up where they left off. Clemson loses its All World QB, starting RB, Center, TE, and top 2 WR's on offense. On D they lose DT Carlos Watkins, the leader of the defense in LB Ben Boulware, their lockdown CB Tankersley and their starting SS. I feel like this is gonna be their down year and they'll lose to FSU, Louisville and possible to VT or a GT or BC. I'll be surprised if they don't lose at least 3 games.

I really think it's ridiculous to expect Clemson to just pick up where they left off. Clemson loses its All World QB, starting RB, Center, TE, and top 2 WR's on offense. On D they lose DT Carlos Watkins, the leader of the defense in LB Ben Boulware, their lockdown CB Tankersley and their starting SS. I feel like this is gonna be their down year and they'll lose to FSU, Louisville and possible to VT or a GT or BC. I'll be surprised if they don't lose at least 3 games.

Clemson will be similar to FSU this season. Still good but very beatable. No excuses for us to not beat FSU.. either in the regular season, ACCCG, or both. Dalvin was the difference 3 years in a row and he's gone.

Advertisement
Back