ESPN writer has us at #20 on his ballot

deerob305

Junior
ESPN writer Brent McMurphy has us ranked 20th, with UCLA, Florida and USC dropping out...Thoughts??

1. Bama
2. FSU
3. Clemson
4. Houston
5. Ohio St
6. Texas
7. Wisconsin
8. Michigan
9. Stanford
10.Notre Dame
11. Washington
12. Texas A&M
13. OleMiss
14. Georgia
15. Louisville
16. Oklahoma St
17. TCU
18. MichSt
19. Oregon
20. Miami
21. SDSU
22. Tennessee
23. Oklahoma
24. LSU
25. UNC

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
How the Fück does he put FSpUke at 2 ahead of Clemson? If they're number 2, and we keep beating up these schools, when we punch their Trailerhassee faces into the ground, I wanna see May, Holtz and Finebaum cry and we need to be top 10.

Lol at Texas and ND rankings. There goes this voters credibility.

Advertisement
Why the **** would you want to stay unranked? Do you guys like the ****** camera angles of ESPN the Ocho?

How does #3 OK lose to #15 (who you now put in the top 5) and drop 20 spots but nd loses to unranked Texas and stays at #10 ? How is UNC still ranked?

I wouldn't be too jazzed about this guy ranking Miami, he's obviously retarded.

Advertisement
How the Fück does he put FSpUke at 2 ahead of Clemson? If they're number 2, and we keep beating up these schools, when we punch their Trailerhassee faces into the ground, I wanna see May, Holtz and Finebaum cry and we need to be top 10.

Margin of victory, and opponent.. Clemson barely beat an unranked Auburn..and FSU beat a top 15 team in ole miss..probably why

I personally would have dropped UNC out and kept UCLA in... UCLA from 16 to 24 and UNC 22 to unranked

Advertisement
According to Sagarin, you can use his ratings to determine what the spread will be when two teams match up by comparing the ratings difference and giving the home team 3 points.

As of right now, we'd be a 7 point favorite at App State.

I prefer to wait until the AP and Coaches/USA Today polls come out today.

Advertisement
Back