****** ESPN writer blasts UM

the natural pecking order of a school that is highly respected for its academics in the most talent rich area on planet earth , while for the last 30 years has put the highest amount of quality players in the nfl .......is the middle of the ACC...

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's the reality of the program people wake the *** up

The reality of the program is we won by cheating and had a lucky streak of good coaching (which is the stupidest **** i've ever heard because you could say that about any team)? You're agreeing with him that where UM is now is where we are supposed to be? :ohlord:

The cheating part I didn't read the whole thing but in cfb u have to cheat at recruiting period end of story. And no what we did wasn't luck it was great coaching and also time helped too, a lot of coaches didn't know how to recruit down in sfla. Now they do and it's why we struggle along with coaching and the people up top who seems like football is the least of there concern.

the natural pecking order of a school that is highly respected for its academics in the most talent rich area on planet earth , while for the last 30 years has put the highest amount of quality players in the nfl .......is the middle of the ACC...

Also we aren't nfl u no more we are a long way removed from that, this u wants to be something else n it hurts. The football team made um n now they r turning there back on it, all bout the academics.

Got this excerpt from another site. Written by Will Harris, an ESPN insider columnist.

Our message about Miami on this site hasn't changed since we began projecting Randy Shannon's failure seven years ago. The Cliff's Notes for those who haven't followed along: Miami's winning "tradition" is based on the most epic cheating in the sport's history, an extremely unlikely string of elite head coaches and a long-lost ability to keep other schools out of the nation's most fertile recruiting area. These advantages are no longer in place, and currently Miami's administration, facilities, fan support and coaching all rank in the bottom tier of the ACC. Shannon had no chance to meet the unrealistic expectations of a program whose natural place in the pecking order is closer to the middle of the ACC pack, and as we've reiterated often in this space, Al Golden is another solid coach who, likewise, has no chance. The current state of affairs isn't due to setbacks caused by the recent sanctions, it's Miami's natural place in the sport's landscape, and until the university makes a more serious commitment this will be a mediocre program.

As for Duke, it lost an all-ACC senior leader on each side of the ball before the season even started, but the Blue Devils still boast top-notch special teams and the top quarterback-receiver duo in the division. Golden didn't beat a single winning team while conducting Temple's renaissance, and so far at Miami, he can claim just one win over a team that won more than seven games. That was back in 2011, over an 8-5 Georgia Tech squad on a day the Yellow Jackets turned in what is widely regarded by their own program as the sloppiest ACC performance of the entire Paul Johnson era. Duke may or may not have enough horses to win the Coastal division, but the Devils are a good team; Golden's Hurricanes have demonstrated repeatedly that they have no business laying weight to good teams.

Pretty much all true, I don't see the problem here.

Miami's winning tradition is based on the most epic cheating scandal in sports history.

****ing really?

Not sure which "epic" scandal to which he is referring. The Pell Grant scandal caused by a drug addict ADMINISTRATION person and the latest crap, again primarily encouraged and supported by the ADMINISTRATION. Not sure how the Pell Grant thing help the football program -- not like the normal bag man $$$ payouts and cars provided by fsu, osu and the entire $ec. And the little liar certainly did not provide any advantge--we never won crap after he became a donor. He must me that whole t-shirt thing under Howard. That must be it. Howard and JJ locked down the state of Miami cause the kids just had to have them some cheap t-shirts.

Our problem has been simple and the same on Howard pointed out: COACHING!!!! Or lacking same, Butch Davis recruiting. So ***** this guy.

Advertisement
My "sources" tell me this is the writer of the article. Looks legit to me.

computer-nerd.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The first paragraph is nonsense, written by a jealous fan of the University of Miami's great football tradition.

Advertisement
The guy who wrote that is a ****-sucking Grade-Gratata-A ****** who doesn't know **** about football. He is only a sports writer because it gets him in the locker room for that mandingo.

Advertisement
Back