****** ESPN writer blasts UM

Advertisement
that article is either written in crayon by a Fake Studying U grad or ghostwritten from a prison by a Ufail grad.

Truth is that fat Al used to give him the business in his mouth, Will found out recently (due to the negative media attention) that fat Al is giving the business to Dorito. He felt hurt and betrayed...just my theory

Oh, so a writer for the cartel that's funding the $EC cesspool talks about our tradition of winning being based on "the most epic cheating in the history of the sport" mmnkay...

Im lost. What does he mean by, "Miami's winning tradition is based on the boat epic cheating scandal in sports history"?

Also why is tradition is quotations. He sounds like someone with an axe to grind, or one of Golden's homeboy.

Advertisement
Meh...

A group of monkeys randomly banging on a typewriter will eventually produce the complete works of William Shakespeare...

In this case, one monkey in Bristol Connecticut randomly banging on a typewriter produced a **** filler article and remains employed for yet another day...

I miss the good old days when we did cool **** with monkeys, like dress them like cowboys, or shoot them up into space or getting them to ride a dog or something...

Man, that dude's jimmies are so rustled.. he rustled mine. how the **** did that just happen? I should be like this -

image_zpsec1d1781.png

Advertisement
Miami's winning tradition is based on the most epic cheating scandal in sports history.

****ing really?

Just exposes what the guy is...a glorified Miami hating fan attempting to pull a journalist front.

Sad for him because short of that exposing remark, he isn't too far off the mark at all.

The monumental cheating in college football has occurred since UM's decline in 2003, but Pom Pom girls like this douche prefer to hang their skeletons in the old UM closest...very convenient.

UM

Advertisement
That's the reality of the program people wake the *** up

He pretty much labeled our entire competitive history as "cheating"....while his present day commentary on our current status is accurate...sour f-n grapes cannot be overlooked.

UM

Everybody cheats in college welcome to real life, dude when we start cheating hard like what top programs do we would destroy anyone. Also with Butch Davis doing it right too.

Advertisement

The reality of the program is we won by cheating and had a lucky streak of good coaching (which is the stupidest **** i've ever heard because you could say that about any team)? You're agreeing with him that where UM is now is where we are supposed to be? :ohlord:

The reality of the program is we won by cheating and had a lucky streak of good coaching (which is the stupidest **** i've ever heard because you could say that about any team)? You're agreeing with him that where UM is now is where we are supposed to be? :ohlord:

Where does it say that's where we're supposed to be? As warped as the 1st part is, sadly the 2nd part describes the current situation. The only way to shut these writers is to start winning again.

Where does it say that's where we're supposed to be? As warped as the 1st part is, sadly the 2nd part describes the current situation. The only way to shut these writers is to start winning again.

The current state of affairs isn't due to setbacks caused by the recent sanctions, it's Miami's natural place in the sport's landscape

Advertisement
Back