ESPN says Al Golden to Penn State...

just posting this here since eye inthesky is locked.

We are ***king horrible. we are outcoached, outplayed, and outclassed.

Advertisement
D-end in coverage 15 yds down field...sounds about right

again, shayon green covering a wideout...sound about right

I am going to change the channel refuse to watch this **** anymore. I am going to take a strong look at my life insurance policy. I may need to tweek it since I am a miami fan. My blood pressure, arteries, stress and psychological wellbeing HAS to be getting negatively affected by this team. I love the canes but I hate this

Also, if AG does not cut ties with a large portion of our coaching staff just prepare yourselves for the same type of year next year. We cannot compete with anyone and have fallen to the ultimate levels of mediocracy. When will we be back? I can tell you that truly I do not know, I dont care how great of a class we bring in, we have horrible coaches on game day.

Good night see you all on signing day. BTW I predict that we lose 45-9

Advertisement
derek we have plenty of talent just terrible coaching....picture how good Bush, Howard, burns, Mccord, AQM J.Carter, Kirby Grace, Chick and Elder just to name a few would be if coached by Saban, Strong, or Pruitt....Vt do better with less every yr....Michigan state and louisville d's filled with low recruits. AG needs to keep and build on this class, fire the whole D staff not just Dorito or bounce to Pstate because this is ridiculous..

Last edited:
Our immediate future lies in the hands of Penn State. Let's hope the Nittany Lions come through and bail us out of 2 or 3 more years of watching defensive ends and linebackers flexed out covering wide receivers.

NCAA screwed us again...they couldve given us one more bowl ban...now we get our *** whooped by the last team we needed to lose to since they stealing recruits from the backyard....just sucks.

I am going to change the channel refuse to watch this **** anymore. I am going to take a strong look at my life insurance policy. I may need to tweek it since I am a miami fan. My blood pressure, arteries, stress and psychological wellbeing HAS to be getting negatively affected by this team. I love the canes but I hate this

Also, if AG does not cut ties with a large portion of our coaching staff just prepare yourselves for the same type of year next year. We cannot compete with anyone and have fallen to the ultimate levels of mediocracy. When will we be back? I can tell you that truly I do not know, I dont care how great of a class we bring in, we have horrible coaches on game day.

Good night see you all on signing day. BTW I predict that we lose 45-9

Why can't we establishe the running game? We have a bunch of big MF's some of whom were elite recruits? I can understand problems in handling these blitzes, our guys are too big, but why can't we just shove the ball down their throats consistently and establish the run?

Everybody wanted Kehoe back (but me) and why are we so mediocre running the ball?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What good would Golden leaving do at this point? Don't get me wrong, I'm tired of this **** show, but how can anyone have ANY faith that the same President that has made the last three horrible hires is suddenly going to get lucky and get it right? The commitment to football at the U is far less than the schools we as fans think we should be competing with. Resources, academic standards, etc all lead to the past hires and until things change at the top of the University, nothing is going to change and we will just be shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic.

Advertisement
Our immediate future lies in the hands of Penn State. Let's hope the Nittany Lions come through and bail us out of 2 or 3 more years of watching defensive ends and linebackers flexed out covering wide receivers.

If they did this would be an actual case where the peds hire him and actually f&ck themselves. Very fitting.

Advertisement
Back