ESPN says Al Golden to Penn State...

Advertisement
Take em guy is the worst. Team doesn't even ******* COMPETE. Just ******* compete God dammit

I held out hope for this guy, but after that first half, Penn State will be doing us a favor. Louisville's players can't be that much better than ours, to get obliterated like this. Top 5 class means little to nothing with coaching like this. We need a guy like Charlie Strong that lets his guys loose and show some emotions. Reminds me of our old days.

Advertisement
We should better prepared than this...always talking about its a process but yet other coaches providing results in the same amount of time with equal or lesser talent....please Penn st take this dude..

Advertisement
This game is terrible im not surprised tho. Its no way with the talent we have we should be getting str8 up thrashed by Louisville. I just hope we can keep our recruits.

Advertisement
I hate when Lou Holtz talk..when is his old *** going to retire...anyway, Schiano, Strong, Smart, Orgeron, Cristobal, Fisch or Kiffen...yes I said Kiffen

Advertisement
Lol maybe 4 times the charm. I mean dude learned from Carroll and now taking tips from Saban. He a firey young dude thats going to kill it in recruiting and get an all star staff to make up for his shortcomings at coach....Kiffen

This school is full of **** when are we going to have someone who can coach them to compete. At least be ******* competitive. Bunch of women on this team including the coaching staff. losers

This game is terrible im not surprised tho. Its no way with the talent we have we should be getting str8 up thrashed by Louisville. I just hope we can keep our recruits.

name some talented players on this team. Coley, perryman, hears and usually the punter and Duke. That is it.

Advertisement
Back