ESPN says Al Golden to Penn State...

Advertisement
if changes are not made and the same thing happens next year al is gone I hope he makes the wise decisions

Advertisement
Get his soft *** outta here! We have NO chance to EVER be elite with him. 9-10 win season. Kids going to class. That's it!

Advertisement
Did anyone notice how quiet Mark May was on the Golden to Penn St. at halftime? They need HYPE in order to sell their shows. I wonder how much hype will our games get in 2014? Hopefully the program takes a realistic view at themselves and make the moves needed to improve the product on the field. Is all about the $$$!

Advertisement
96.jpg

Is that Mark May arrest legit? If so that is awesome...I hate that guy and I hope we can somehow get that to go viral as he has a platform on ESPN to bash The U...we just found a small way to get him back if we can spread this though the social media world.

Is that Mark May arrest legit? If so that is awesome...I hate that guy and I hope we can somehow get that to go viral as he has a platform on ESPN to bash The U...we just found a small way to get him back if we can spread this though the social media world.

That's from when he was a player at Pitt. This didnt just recently happen. Old news that people know and most don't care about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back