ESPN Ranks us 4th best D-Line in ACC for next year.

I honestly don't believe FSU has a better line than us. To me FSU has star power that underachieves for their talent level. If it wasn't for Winston and Cook who knows what they would of won. We are deeper and better coached. The only people who believe FSU has a better line than us are the writer of the article for ESPN, Kaaya, and Kaaya's Dentist. Thats about it.

You dont really believe that do you? Clemson and FSU have stacked front 7s.

Our front seven is also stacked..

of course it is, just trying to be honest with the comparisons.

I think it's the fact they put the D line 4th behind NC STATE which suggests we are not even in the class of FSU and Clemson. When there's an argument to be made that we're just as good or even better considering both are losing key contributers in the front 7 while we retain the whole two-deep and still have a lot of room for improvement based on youth and potential flashes shown.

Advertisement
I honestly don't believe FSU has a better line than us. To me FSU has star power that underachieves for their talent level. If it wasn't for Winston and Cook who knows what they would of won. We are deeper and better coached. The only people who believe FSU has a better line than us are the writer of the article for ESPN, Kaaya, and Kaaya's Dentist. Thats about it.

You dont really believe that do you? Clemson and FSU have stacked front 7s.

Our front 7 is better than FSU's, not really sure how that's debatable. We were top 5 in TFL, and they lost their biggest contributor by far in Walker.

Wasnt FSU #1 in sacks? I know walker is gone but everyone else is back

Clemson only lost the white linebacker if im not mistaken. Maybe another DT, I cant remember - watkins or wilkins?

Yes. Walker was 2nd in the country last year in sacks. He's now gone. That production is now gone. Our whole DL is back, from a unit that statistically, was better (more TFL, less YPC). Why is this so complex to understand?

The only ACC team that has an argument for having a better D-line than Miami going into next season is Clemson. Also, Vag-tech sure as **** doesn't have better linebackers than us.

Hate to say it we haven't earned anything higher...

We have the talent no doubt, but the VT game is a something that is just to hard to explain.

NC state has the #2 rush defense last year in the ACC and are returning all their starters.

You know they will give FSU and Clemson the top spots.

We have the talent no doubt, but the VT game is a something that is just to hard to explain.

NC state has the #2 rush defense last year in the ACC and are returning all their starters.

Hard to explain? Are you trolling? Short week on the road, riddled with so many injuries that Standish Dobard was getting burn at DE. Yeah. Hard to explain how we'd lose that one.

Advertisement
Did you see the RB one? Lol we have the best RB in the ACC but somehow we came in 4th. We may have depth issues. But I'm sure a healthy Gray could start on any other team in the ACC not named FSU or Clemson- and he is our third string.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that too and I was completely dumbfounded. To be honest, I can see ranking FSU ahead of us (as much as I hate saying it) just because the overall depth they have, but we have the leading returning rusher and you rank Pitt and GT ahead of us? The bias is just a bit too obvious there.

Did you see the RB one? Lol we have the best RB in the ACC but somehow we came in 4th. We may have depth issues. But I'm sure a healthy Gray could start on any other team in the ACC not named FSU or Clemson- and he is our third string.

I saw that too and I was completely dumbfounded. To be honest, I can see ranking FSU ahead of us (as much as I hate saying it) just because the overall depth they have, but we have the leading returning rusher and you rank Pitt and GT ahead of us? The bias is just a bit too obvious there.

It's pretty laughable.

Hard to explain? Are you trolling? Short week on the road, riddled with so many injuries that Standish Dobard was getting burn at DE. Yeah. Hard to explain how we'd lose that one.

We were beat up but we got run the F over even when we had starters in there. I dont care how short of a week it was. VT had the same short week and they just beat by FN Syracuse. There aint no way to spin that game for anything other than we got the shiat beat out of us. And not sure how the F your trolling comment makes any sense, but OK. I was at the FN Game... How bout you johnny *** lately (no pun intended looking at your avatar)? Anyways if you like facts more than ****** you will notice that everyone of those teams were ranked higher than us in rushing defense last year and NC state (who was top 10 in the nation) returns all their starters. I would rather have our Dline but people base these dumb ask preseason position rankings on things like facts not ******. Sorry if that makes your ask hurt.

Adelson is just plain lazy. Does no research. Uses no logic. Just shoots from the hip. So NC State's DL is #3 "because they have everyone returning". UM's DL is #4 "and has everyone returning". Huh?

Waste of my time to go to ESPN. And they wonder why their sales are dropping.

Advertisement
Appears we will have the best Defense in the Coastal, at least on paper. No reason we shouldn't win the and be in the ACCCG..

Advertisement
Back