ESPN Ranks us 4th best D-Line in ACC for next year.

Advertisement
who gives a *** about one single word from ESPN

unbelievable how they've fallen from those early 2000's sportscenter "fast break" episodes to the absolute trash they are now

I'd put us 3rd.

Clemson and FSU have straight studs too. Very strong DLs in the conference this year.

UM should be #2 at worst.

How the **** is a D line that "returns three starters" (FSU), or "returns every starter" (NCST), better than a DL "returns everybody on the two-deep" (UM)?

Dumb muthafuqas.

UM should be #2 at worst.

How the **** is a D line that "returns three starters" (FSU), or "returns every starter" (NCST), better than a DL "returns everybody on the two-deep" (UM)?

Dumb muthafuqas.

I agree we should be above NC State but FSU might have the best DE combo in the nation in Sweat and Burns.

Those guys are nightmares.

Advertisement
If we have the 4th best DL in the ACC, it must be one **** of a conference. Maybe they added some teams while I was sleeping.

no way ncstate has a better dl. i wouldn't complain w being ranked top 3 in acc now, but by season's end we will top 2 in acc and top 10 in the country.

I honestly don't believe FSU has a better line than us. To me FSU has star power that underachieves for their talent level. If it wasn't for Winston and Cook who knows what they would of won. We are deeper and better coached. The only people who believe FSU has a better line than us are the writer of the article for ESPN, Kaaya, and Kaaya's Dentist. Thats about it.

You dont really believe that do you? Clemson and FSU have stacked front 7s.

Advertisement
I honestly don't believe FSU has a better line than us. To me FSU has star power that underachieves for their talent level. If it wasn't for Winston and Cook who knows what they would of won. We are deeper and better coached. The only people who believe FSU has a better line than us are the writer of the article for ESPN, Kaaya, and Kaaya's Dentist. Thats about it.

Our front 7 is better than FSU's, not really sure how that's debatable. We were top 5 in TFL, and they lost their biggest contributor by far in Walker.

Man, Mark had 120 and 6.3 against those boys, and only had 2 sacks against our OL that was down two starters. GTFOH. Either way, people are going to find out soon enough, especially on Sept 16th

Advertisement
Did you see the RB one? Lol we have the best RB in the ACC but somehow we came in 4th. We may have depth issues. But I'm sure a healthy Gray could start on any other team in the ACC not named FSU or Clemson- and he is our third string.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When people write articles like this, they're looking strictly at numbers and they get impressed when a line has a guy with double digit sacks and tackles for loss. Nobody on Miami's line had particularly incredible numbers last year. (Joe Jackson lead with 8 sacks) but considering the fact that they play 10 guys every game, you're not going to have one guy with incredible stats. Considering how well they played against most opponents last season and assuming improvement from all the returnees, I'd say 4th in the ACC is an insult. I understand Clemson and FSU have real talented players and NCSU was very stout up front last year but Miami just comes at offenses in waves. Ask West Virginia's quarterback who he'd rather face.

Advertisement

Our front seven is also stacked..

Our front 7 is better than FSU's, not really sure how that's debatable. We were top 5 in TFL, and they lost their biggest contributor by far in Walker.

Wasnt FSU #1 in sacks? I know walker is gone but everyone else is back

Clemson only lost the white linebacker if im not mistaken. Maybe another DT, I cant remember - watkins or wilkins?

Our front seven is also stacked..

of course it is, just trying to be honest with the comparisons.

Burns and Sweat should be pretty nasty. We better hope our tackle situation is solidified by then.

Advertisement
Back