Espn predictions

Timcanes

Sophomore
I know to always take these with a grain of salt. Just like to get thoughts on if you guys would be okay with this finish or not.

Jaquan Johnson
Joseph Wicker
Quarte Sapp
Bar Milo
Devonaire Clarington

This is just out of there top 300 so it doesnt include Irvin (sin), davis', etc.

Advertisement
I know to always take these with a grain of salt. Just like to get thoughts on if you guys would be okay with this finish or not.

Jaquan Johnson
Joseph Wicker
Quarte Sapp
Bar Milo
Devonaire Clarington

This is just out of there top 300 so it doesnt include Irvin (sin), davis', etc.

Not sure why they think we'll get Sapp and Wicker. Doesn't seem to be much momentum there.

Jaquan and Irvin just seem like guys who are going to sign with the best team in the state after the season. If we lose to FSU, I don't think they will be coming here. I just see them going to the hot team at the end of the season.

Jaquan and Irvin just seem like guys who are going to sign with the best team in the state after the season. If we lose to FSU, I don't think they will be coming here. I just see them going to the hot team at the end of the season.

I wouldn't call them locks to Miami at this point - but there is no way in **** that an Irvin plays for FSU....

Advertisement
We got to get at minimum 90% of the top talent in SoFl. Clarington is one of those guys as it stands. Irvin and Johnson too.

Advertisement

Jaquan Johnson
Joseph Wicker
Quarte Sapp
Bar Milo
Devonaire Clarington

Not sure why they think we'll get Sapp and Wicker. Doesn't seem to be much momentum there.

Wicker did say he loved our coaches but every kid says that.

If I'm not mistaken, we're in Sapp's top 2 with Tennessee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Finish needs to be heavy on defense.

2 DTs

2 LBs

3 CBs

1-2 Safeties

On top of what we have and probably dropping around 4 bodies currently committed.

Finish needs to be heavy on defense.

2 DTs

2 LBs

3 CBs

1-2 Safeties

On top of what we have and probably dropping around 4 bodies currently committed.

All four will probably be OL

Don't think it will be 4 unless we get 3-4 to replace them. If Milo, Merrick and Dowdy all want in then I see it happening. This was gonna be a 5-6 OLine class all along.

Advertisement
Back