ESPN Post Signing Day Top 25

Advertisement
I think with perry or jw at least we blow out teams we r suppose to like unc. Thats the difference no more struggling vs the pitts of the world.

agreed. a weakness at QB means you might lose to teams like cuse, UNC, gatech, pitt, 6-6 FSU, ... those ended up coin flip games for us last year that we got lucky to pull out. wouldnt count on that luck again this year. we need a legit playmaker at QB

Advertisement
agreed. a weakness at QB means you might lose to teams like cuse, UNC, gatech, pitt, 6-6 FSU, ... those ended up coin flip games for us last year that we got lucky to pull out. wouldnt count on that luck again this year. we need a legit playmaker at QB
Should be able to cruise through the coastal with legit qb play with fsu being a close one as always

our qb play will never be as bad as last year. come on man, rosier barely hit 50%.

As expected. We will be preseason top 10. Our "fans" saying we shouldn't be ranked that high are undoubtedly part of the sky is falling crowd. As if the country is just full of juggernauts and none of them lost important players, just us. Do you all care to expand on that? Where should we be ranked and who should be ahead of us?

Advertisement
"After guiding Miami to its first 10-win season since 2003...."

I know I know, it's trivial and petty, but that still bugs me.... should be 11 wins.

A legit qb **** even a below average one wouldn’t miss the routine throws rosier missed in the Pitt game. I dont Think people realize that we basically won multiple games in spite of his play.
I didnt want to be that guy throughout the season cuz dude was winning but he looked like **** the whole way throu as far as throwing that rock

As long as we all can agree that this isn’t a championship team. We predict 2 or 3 losses but soon as they come we freak out lol!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back