ESPN Post Signing Day Top 25

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
initial thought is way to high. DT rotation is a question mark ? O &D line ability to be effective against top notch fronts still a question mark ? Malek Rosier accuracy issues ? also does anyone realistically think we will duplicate last years turnover margin ?
lots of questions for a to early top 10 ranking
you might hate it but these are major questions heading into 2018

Advertisement
lol at our "fans" immediately saying we're too high, without knowing anything about CFB.

We're a better team this year than last, with the potential to be much better if one of the young QBs steps up. And given that we were 1 game from an unbeaten regular season last year, I'd say 8 sounds right.

10-2 or 11-1 is the expectation

**** fam, hope this pans out better than your picks last year

ACC Coastal - Miami
ACC Atlantic - Clemson
B1G West - WI
B1G EAST - OSU
SEC East - Georgia
SEC West - Bama
PAC 12 - Washington
PAC 12 - UCLA

pretty much the way i see it except may SC instead of UCLA, nice write up on Chip Kelley btw

Advertisement
UGA have just entered my top 5 hated list
Even when Richt was there, they were in my Top 10 most hated list, just for being a part of the SEC. The second they fired Richt (even though I am grateful they did), they moved to #5. When they hired Burpy Fart, they moved to #4. My hate wants to move them even higher but the f'ucking Gaytors, F$U, and Notre Dame will forever reside in the top 3.

Even when Richt was there, they were in my Top 10 most hated list, just for being a part of the SEC. The second they fired Richt (even though I am grateful they did), they moved to #5. When they hired Burpy Fart, they moved to #4. My hate wants to move them even higher but the f'ucking Gaytors, F$U, and Notre Dame will forever reside in the top 3.
Here, here.

With PeeSU heading up the rear, pun intended, @#5.

Advertisement
Back