ESPN names Xavier Restrepo the #6 pass-catcher in the nation

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Advertisement
Advertisement
The most lowkey disliked player on the team by fans at one point last year now I have no idea where this WR core would be without him. I expect a monster year and he finally shuts up the naysayers once and for all.
Blank Stare Staring GIF by ScooterMagruder

Advertisement
I love the recognition D is getting, my unbias opinion is he isn’t top10 but im just happy all of the work he’s out in is being recognized.

Pound for pound he is #1 because he is the smallest, slowest and least athletic guy on all of these lists but he still finds a way to produce as well as almost anyone in the country. Just shows u how much time and work he has put into his craft his entire life

I love the recognition D is getting, my unbias opinion is he isn’t top10 but im just happy all of the work he’s out in is being recognized.

Pound for pound he is #1 because he is the smallest, slowest and least athletic guy on all of these lists but he still finds a way to produce as well as almost anyone in the country. Just shows u how much time and work he has put into his craft his entire life
Cut It Out Reaction GIF

Advertisement

I wouldn’t say he’s unathletic at all. The kid was a 4.5 player in high school, that’s fast for that level! He’s definitely a 4.4 man now, and if he takes his training, seriously for the combine next year, he could run a 4.3 . So little, yes, but he’s very athletic!

Advertisement
He's the best WR in America
He can line up against anybody in the country and say to himself he’s worked harder then his opponents , I can beat anyone.

I heard X trains to the point of collapsing and needs someone near with smelling salts just in case and to make sure he hydrates.
If I was a fellow teammate I’d stick to X like glue emulating his every move.

X is a very unselfish player as a leader X brings others with him.

A true All American clearly defined .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back