ESPN Mid-season all-ACC team

Surprised none of GTs DBs listed
[MENTION=18379]Gtfan[/MENTION]

I'm surprised the kid from Miami isn't on the list. How many INT's does he have. Sometime I think they care more about that over how their coverage percentages are.

Advertisement
I'm more surprised neither Derwin James or Tavarus McFadden made the list and two of UVA DBs made the list.
If I'm a coach I'm taking both of the above mentioned players above almost all DBs in the country let alone the ACC.

This is a purely statistical game of Mid-Season Awards. Of course, BC will have a S with more tackles, the guy is always on the field and the front seven ain't doing jack and the same can be said for UVA guys.

But I thought Walton was the undisputed best RB in the ACC? No?

Are you dumb, or just being an ***?

For some reason he hates Waltons guts

I'm being an *** on this one. I'll stop with Walton.

I just think it's funny that Benson has played 3 games vs. Power 5 teams and has 100 yds in all 3, while Walton has had 3 100 yd games vs. P5 teams in his whole career. But "Walton is the best RB in the ACC" has been stated like it's an undisputed fact.

But yes, I'm being an ***. Homer is in there now, and I'm happy about that, so we'll just see how it plays out.

If Homer fails to run for 100+, will you come back and tell us he sucks?

But I thought Walton was the undisputed best RB in the ACC? No?

Are you dumb, or just being an ***?

For some reason he hates Waltons guts

I'm being an *** on this one. I'll stop with Walton.

I just think it's funny that Benson has played 3 games vs. Power 5 teams and has 100 yds in all 3, while Walton has had 3 100 yd games vs. P5 teams in his whole career. But "Walton is the best RB in the ACC" has been stated like it's an undisputed fact.

But yes, I'm being an ***. Homer is in there now, and I'm happy about that, so we'll just see how it plays out.

If Homer fails to run for 100+, will you come back and tell us he sucks?

In the next game? No

If after 22 games vs. Power 5 he's only rushed for over 60 yds in 4 of those games, like Walton has, will I say he sucks? No

I'll call him nothing more than a average/solid college RB, like I do with Walton.

And if at that time people want to call Homer a Top 5 RB in the NCAA, and the unquestioned best RB in the ACC - I'll say they're wrong and give reasons and stats to back it up, like I do with Walton.

Advertisement
[MENTION=1107]bshaw28[/MENTION] you're lucky he was hurt this year. That's all I'll say about that. Woulda got ran off the board.

only award I want this year is ACC Champion...I'll be semi-happy with the coastal Championship.

Advertisement

Sarcasm. People think they have it out for us, but they put us on the front page with 2 articles. They could have been more rah rah, but we're in front of a ton of eyeballs. I'll take it.
Ok, just curious.

Yeah I've never bought that narrative.

NO DOUBT there at lots of individuals at ESPN that hate our guts. But ESPN definitely loves us. They've definitely been guilty of over-hyping us the last few years.

Especially now. That **** network needs us more than ever.

Advertisement

Sarcasm. People think they have it out for us, but they put us on the front page with 2 articles. They could have been more rah rah, but we're in front of a ton of eyeballs. I'll take it.
Ok, just curious.

Yeah I've never bought that narrative.

NO DOUBT there at lots of individuals at ESPN that hate our guts. But ESPN definitely loves us. They've definitely been guilty of over-hyping us the last few years.

Especially now. That **** network needs us more than ever.

I am a biased homer. Let's get that out of the way. But What I see sports media doing is setting us up to fail. I don't think its because they have an agenda though. I think its because, believe it or not, more people hate us than love us. People love to hate us. People want us to fail. They can't wait for us to fold and prove them right this year.

**** THAT! To **** with what they think Miami should be. They have gotten used to us rolling over and ****ing away 3 or 4 games every year.

Not today.

Today we say fvck you.

Today we stake our claim

Today we dominate.

Advertisement
Back