ESPN Miami QB Mt Rushmore

Advertisement
Advertisement
So basically we haven't had a QB worth a **** in 20 years? Cool.
Where have you been all those years my friend?

Saoirse Ronan Hello GIF by Focus Features
\

We have the 5 greatest college qbs of all time,

Tate Martell... Tate Martell.. Tate Martell, Tate Martell, and Tate Martell

Advertisement
I loved Dorsey but I can't put him in over Walsh. Frankly, I thought Craig Erickson was better than Dorsey. Erickson to me is the criminally undervalued UM quarterback.
Replace testaverde with Walsh. Dorsey has to be there. Brought the team back from the dead.

Gray Crow for the win!
True “back in the day” story. Crow played high school football near my home. I knew he had “committed” to Miami but I had never heard of him. I planned to see him live to see what the corches saw in him that the local sportswriters had not. I went and was was underwhelmed. I told one of my partners about him and what I saw. He was a HS official in his spare time. He laughed and said he had worked 3 of Crow’s games and thought the reports of a Miami offer were bogus. Well Crow signed, did not play much and most think that’s where it ends. But, no. Mr. Crow works in the financial securities business, has done well and set up a $500,000 foundation to help Miami athletes. I say he was a very good signee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I loved Dorsey but I can't put him in over Walsh. Frankly, I thought Craig Erickson was better than Dorsey. Erickson to me is the criminally undervalued UM quarterback.
Grew up with Craig. He always said he was gonna be a Cane QB, way back

Advertisement
Back