ESPN Miami QB Mt Rushmore

Advertisement
I loved Dorsey but I can't put him in over Walsh. Frankly, I thought Craig Erickson was better than Dorsey. Erickson to me is the criminally undervalued UM quarterback.
If Erickson could’ve willed the team to victory over BYU and/or ND in ‘90, then he would be impossible to overlook.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1663187574271.png

Advertisement
However amazing Kelly was, he shouldn’t be on the list. He didn’t win a Heisman, national title or impact the college game as much as four or five others on that list. His professional resume shouldn’t carry any weight here. Kosar, Vinny, Dorsey and whatever fifth you’d like. There’s three to choose from imho. Kelly would be my number one if this was a draft

Last edited:
Advertisement
I loved Dorsey but I can't put him in over Walsh. Frankly, I thought Craig Erickson was better than Dorsey. Erickson to me is the criminally undervalued UM quarterback.

All those guys were great, but Testaverde / Walsh / Erickson were all of the same era and ilk; 1985 through 1990, where two titles were won.

Testaverde gets the nod from that era, but impossible to leave 38-2 Ken Dorsey off—who should've been 39-1, won the 2001 or 2002 Heisman Trophy and been a two-time national champion, if not for that bogus flag. Talk about a legacy stolen.

KELLY, KOSAR, TESTAVERDE and DORSEY.

****, based on Vinny's choke in the Fiesta, I'd punt him for Steve Walsh before I leave Ken Dorsey off this list.

Advertisement
Back