ESPN: Miami has a top ranked class and plans to hold onto it

Advertisement
We fuqin and I already know we winning a title during MR regime. This is all we had to do was recruit sfla like this.....Georgia doesn't have the talent we have

Wrong. GA does have the talent in the state and competes with no one in the state for Croots. The problem is a lot of kids want to leave the state and go to Auburn, Clemson, and Bama.

Number of top recruits as compared to population is the same.
The bottom line is that each year, Florida typically has nearly twice as many 4 and 5 star recruits and twice as many pro's as Georgia.

Like it or not I think we're going to lose some of the guys who have committed. It's not anything against Richt- I just think that if a team has 18 commits in April, the odds are against them keeping all 18 commits. Pretty much regardless of who the coach is.

Anyway at least we aren't giving some guys their only FBS offer anymore like with Al.

Evan Shirreffs

We fuqin and I already know we winning a title during MR regime. This is all we had to do was recruit sfla like this.....Georgia doesn't have the talent we have

Wrong. GA does have the talent in the state and competes with no one in the state for Croots. The problem is a lot of kids want to leave the state and go to Auburn, Clemson, and Bama.

They don't have the miami mentality idgaf what u say. Their r not the dogs like al blades and ed reed. They don't go as hard in practice and compete. They just don't have the miami mentality which makes the u dominant

Ed Reed may have that Miami mentality but he's from Louisiana.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back