ESPN Launches New Branding Campaign for ACC Channel

The biggest reason why the ACC keeps getting relegated to second tier status is Miami's failures. As one of the conderence's bell cow programs, they were expected to win consistently and bring some football respectability to what was and still is a basketball conference. It hasn't happened and none of the other members of the coastal division is equipped to carry that banner. For the ACC to ever be taken seriously as a football conference on a national level, Miami must be a contender again.

Advertisement
Only took recruits one year to realize it for us Chief, from 8th to 28th. Keep playing your 2 of spades "trump card" though accusing me of being an FSU fan. **** I wish everyone on our schedule was 0-12, so we would look that much more dominant in the ACC. Is it too late to get Kansas and Rutgers on our non-conference schedule?

Are you really this stupid?

FSU has won an NC in recent history. They have completely out performed us in the last 16 or 17 years except for these last two years. Had beaten us, what was it? Seven straight times or 8 straight times before we finally won in 2017. We had one good year, in the last 16. That was in 2017. You really are this stupid I guess.

The overall impressions we’ve left as a program for the last 16 years are way more negative than what they have had. That’s just a fact. I would love nothing more than years and years of them failing, and I strongly believe that will help us. Just like us failing helped them in the last 15 or 16 years. People seem to ignore that fact, which proves my point. They mostly thrived while we mostly failed.

Time for us to wear the crown and for them to fail.

You’re twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to invent scenarios that don’t exist to cheer for FSU. Go for it.

Are you really this stupid?

FSU has won an NC in recent history. They have completely out performed us in the last 16 or 17 years except for these last two years. Had beaten us, what was it? Seven straight times or 8 straight times before we finally won in 2017. We had one good year, in the last 16. That was in 2017. You really are this stupid I guess.

The overall impressions we’ve left as a program for the last 16 years are way more negative than what they have had. That’s just a fact. I would love nothing more than years and years of them failing, and I strongly believe that will help us. Just like us failing helped them in the last 15 or 16 years. People seem to ignore that fact, which proves my point. They mostly thrived while we mostly failed.

Time for us to wear the crown and for them to fail.

You’re twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to invent scenarios that don’t exist to cheer for FSU. Go for it.

Dude, go to bed. You go from talking about recruits thinking that fsu is only having a 2 year anomaly then start acting like a nc from 6 years ago under another regime, when these recruits were 11-12, matter more than the past few years and who is recruiting them now. Obviously FSU has been better the last 16 years but a recruit is not making a decision based on a 16 year summary of records. They care more about facilities, the coaches, depth chart and being sold on the future of the program over what happened when they were in diapers. If that was the case we wouldn’t have ever out recruited them. Plus we have beaten uf 7 out of eight, yet they have beaten us in recruiting more than we have beaten them. Head to head and record comparisons simply dont matter as much as u think they do

FWIW, my UVerse Online Chat rep just confirmed for me that ACCN will be available come August.

I read an article that Dish and a few other cable companies, I think Comcast is one, are holding out because they're in the middle of a contract with ESPN. They have no leverage to force renegotiations, so they're hoping customers will call in asking them to carry it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back