ESPN JUCO Top 100

U

User-4525

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/8743658/espn-junior-college-100

Cane Targets on JUCO top 100:
4. Toby Johnson (as about as likely to happen as us all dying on December 21st, reportedly we are pushing hard for him but we need to get him on campus)
12. Beau Sandland (COMMIT LETS GO!!!)
14. Jaelen Strong WR, teammate of Beau
15. Lavon Hooks (even though we are out of the running it appears without the official visit)
100. Devante Bond (pass rushing commit)

Let me know if I forgot anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Saw that earlier too. Not a big fan of ESPN's rankings but I thought it was interesting how high they are on both Sandland and the other JUCO TE we are recruiting, Vandenburg. They have him ranked 9th. Marcus Hardison at #5 is another name that sounds familiar. Pretty sure there was a thread or two about him on here.

Advertisement
Saw that earlier too. Not a big fan of ESPN's rankings but I thought it was interesting how how they are on both Sandland and the other JUCO TE we are recruiting, Vandenburg. They have him ranked 9th. Marcus Hardison at #5 is another name that sounds familiar. Pretty sure there was a thread or two about him on here.

Checkout Hardison's tape on HUDL if you get a chance...RIDICULOUS

Advertisement
ESPN had Duke as the #10 rb so dont put much into there rankings

Yeah just some information i was putting out there, as a player, rankings mean nothing, i played the "#1 sophomore" in the state of Florida today that is offered by UM & USF and didnt think he was all that...not even hating i give respect when its earned (basketball btw)

Advertisement
dont pay attention to those rankings.. i remember when Coop was ahead of mccoy coming out of juco...

Advertisement

Yeah just some information i was putting out there, as a player, rankings mean nothing, i played the "#1 sophomore" in the state of Florida today that is offered by UM & USF and didnt think he was all that...not even hating i give respect when its earned (basketball btw)

yea i have seen that kid play. I'm not impressed either, there are better players than him.

yea i have seen that kid play. I'm not impressed either, there are better players than him.

from charter right? his teammate who's ranked 10-15 is the better player forsure

Lulz

ESPN juco rankings are just thrown together.

Hooks has the highest rating with a 92, yet he is ranked 15th, lol

Vandenburg is nowhere a better TE prospect than Beau.

Advertisement
Back