ESPN.. Hurricanes off to strong start

E!SecPN is off to a late start. After a bunch of other news outlets have reported the same thing, these clowns want to come up in here trying to jump on the bandwagon. EAD E!SecPN.

Advertisement
They have an vested interest in the success and viewership in the sec.

I believe that if/when SEC expands again, Miami will be on short list of teams considered...

Why would they leave the ACC? For the most part the ACC has decent to good Academic schools, Great football conference, and have you seen how many good teams they have in basketball?

All the SEC has is slow tempo football where offenses are too run heavy.

No way do I want us in the Sec. We are one of the few teams that can make a conference. When we are up we make a conference great.

But ESPN hates Miami...

When Miami is good, it's good for college football. Period. This brand still sells, just need to start winning again.

Everyone hates Miami.

That's what's so great about being a Cane fan. It's just us.

I can run into a Cane fan anywhere in the country - and upon mutual recognition - it's like we're automatically family.

To me, that's the best part of being a Cane. No one else can touch this program.

But ESPN hates Miami...

When Miami is good, it's good for college football. Period. This brand still sells, just need to start winning again.

Everyone hates Miami.

I can run into a Cane fan anywhere in the country - and upon mutual recognition - it's like we're automatically family.

To me, that's the best part of being a Cane. No one else can touch this program.

True

what I like and what made me love the U was the area.....knowing u came from this hood and i played against u and now we teamates but we know we come from nothing and are better than everyone else. Thats the brotherhood the swag it just screams swag hiphop all that **** in one.....the first to do it the pioneers. I felt like i understood those kids like when you come from nothing and they give u a chance to be great.

Advertisement
But ESPN hates Miami...

Everyone hates Miami.

This

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

But ESPN hates Miami...

Everyone hates Miami.

True

what I like and what made me love the U was the area.....knowing u came from this hood and i played against u and now we teamates but we know we come from nothing and are better than everyone else. Thats the brotherhood the swag it just screams swag hiphop all that **** in one.....the first to do it the pioneers. I felt like i understood those kids like when you come from nothing and they give u a chance to be great.

I've lived in Chicago my whole life and I'm a huge Canes fan

Advertisement
ESPN likes UM because when we win we bring money and ratings.

The anchors hate us because we probably embarrassed the school they attended at least once or twice.

Donna Shalala will build us an on campus stadium with her stubby little leprechaun hands before we join the SEC

Advertisement
Seems like there was Miami to SEC talk about 30 years ago, but the gator shot it down as quickly as possible. Can't remember the specifics of that deal.

Advertisement
Back