Espn claims Ohio taint is QB U.

Fields is a good prospect. Haskins was a good prospect. Fields is better and more mobile. He’s a first rounder. Still may bust
Haskins was not a good prospect he was reportedly dumb and not a hard worker had bust written across his forehead

Advertisement
It is really funny that Espn posted that article saying Ohio Taint is QB U. Is it just a system these qbs excel in or are they actually developed. Lets take a closer look
Haskins - Bust in the league
JT Barrett - Bust not even in the league
Braxton Miller - Switched to WR
Pryor - Switched to WR.
Cardale Jones - Bust
Troy Smith - back up qb
Justin Fields - see him phasing out as a qb and possibly switching to wr once in the league as well.
Seems like a pretty great list of college QBs. Isn’t that what the list is based on?
One day we may remember having great college players. Until then we will celebrate our Pros while wondering why the last decade our players leave early for the NFL.

Advertisement
It is really funny that Espn posted that article saying Ohio Taint is QB U. Is it just a system these qbs excel in or are they actually developed. Lets take a closer look
Pryor - Switched to WR.
Cardale Jones - Bust
Troy Smith - back up qb
Justin Fields - see him phasing out as a qb and possibly switching to wr once in the league as well.
Fields is a baller. The other guys are hot garbage. I forgot JT Barrett even existed.

Pryor - Switched to WR.
Cardale Jones - Bust
Troy Smith - back up qb

ESPN or should I say, ESPIN has become the CNN of the sports world. Fake and irrelevant.

Go Canes!!!!

Pryor - Switched to WR.
Cardale Jones - Bust
Troy Smith - back up qb
I doubt you will se Fields as a WR, he is actually a very good QB inside the type of offenses that are excelling in the NFL right now.

Advertisement
Didn’t Urban question his maturity and thought he should return to school? I called Haskins a bust before he was drafted. He’s a bum. Never trust an Urban Liar QB. Alex Smith is his 1 and only
And Alex Smith was only good after unlearning all the **** Urban taught him, took him forever to achieve success in the league

Umm...you left Tate Martell off that list for some reason...

I can't think of a OSU QB in the last 60+ years who ever made his mark in the AFL or NFL. And I'm only limiting it to 60 years due to my age. Probably goes back much further.

Advertisement
But you forget the nfl and their obsession with size and measurable
That I’ll agree with I’m not right often with my claims for draft picks but I knew he was gonna suck. My buddy’s moms BF is friends with the giants owners and he told me somethings about haskins that the media wouldn’t say at the time now it’s coming out from the redskins

Pryor - Switched to WR.
Cardale Jones - Bust
Troy Smith - back up qb
You're letting your Hate (I hate them too) blind you. He is the Real Deal!!!

Dont think so.

Obviously it's something that's arguable and we'll never know but Haskins' failures as a pro is consistent with kids leaving early. Kids leaving early after just one year of being a college starter have virtually zero success rate. Look at all the starters in the pros and you won't find any that had more than one season as a starter in college AND left early. The only one that's arguable is Cam but even he doesn't fit the criteria b/c he was a starter in JC.

Advertisement
In the ‘80s – ‘00s, we were QBU, DTU, LBU, WRU and SU. In the narrower ‘98 - ‘03 era we were RBU. In the ‘00-‘06 era, we were TEU.

In the ‘05 - ‘20 era, we’re faceplantU.

The best qb aha St has ever had is mike tomczak. They had the gambler in the early 80's but he went to prison. He was trash too

Advertisement
Back