Espn claims Ohio taint is QB U.

Thats the same logic as calling Jimbo the "qb whisperer". All of his qbs in the league have been laughing stocks.

Til fields does anything in the league, taint can hang their hat solely on Pryor...if even.

Troy Smith i thought woulda done better tbh. I liked him despite his ****** choice of college

Advertisement
It is really funny that Espn posted that article saying Ohio Taint is QB U. Is it just a system these qbs excel in or are they actually developed. Lets take a closer look
Haskins - Bust in the league
JT Barrett - Bust not even in the league
Braxton Miller - Switched to WR
Pryor - Switched to WR.
Cardale Jones - Bust
Troy Smith - back up qb
Justin Fields - see him phasing out as a qb and possibly switching to wr once in the league as well.

He said Fields will be a WR. This dumber than anything ESPN wrote.

Advertisement
Ohio State produces good QBs. Truth is, getting a QB ready to play NFL ball is ******* hard.

Didnt help that Haskins got drafted by dumpster fire Washington.

Being drafted by the Redskins has nothing to do with **** work ethic and being a lazy *******

Welcome to Washington.

Didn’t Urban question his maturity and thought he should return to school? I called Haskins a bust before he was drafted. He’s a bum. Never trust an Urban Liar QB. Alex Smith is his 1 and only

Didn’t Urban question his maturity and thought he should return to school? I called Haskins a bust before he was drafted. He’s a bum. Never trust an Urban Liar QB. Alex Smith is his 1 and only
I only said getting drafted by Washington doesnt help...

Advertisement
1604009655547.jpeg
“Hey guys, don’t forget about me!”

Advertisement
I don't know who I'd honestly classify as QB U in the NFL. It's such a hard position to evaluate on future success - guys who've gone in the league with such promise ended up as busts, while guys that were under the radar ended up having solid careers. I would've say USC, but they've had a high bust rate as well.
At this point, it’s likely Clemson.

OSU is similar to Bama. With all that talent, they can stick any athlete back there and win games. They don't do anything in the pros becasue they are not actually good QBs.

Advertisement
It is really funny that Espn posted that article saying Ohio Taint is QB U. Is it just a system these qbs excel in or are they actually developed. Lets take a closer look
Haskins - Bust in the league
JT Barrett - Bust not even in the league
Braxton Miller - Switched to WR
Pryor - Switched to WR.
Cardale Jones - Bust
Troy Smith - back up qb
Justin Fields - see him phasing out as a qb and possibly switching to wr once in the league as well.
I would think Clemson would have something to say about that.

Advertisement
Back