ESPN Chris Fowler on IPF

Advertisement
It's a beautiful place inside and out. The one time I walked through inside I couldn't believe how new everything felt. I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. They called it the IPF of Dreams, and it was. It really was.

Advertisement
It's a beautiful place inside and out. The one time I walked through inside I couldn't believe how new everything felt. I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. They called it the IPF of Dreams, and it was. It really was.

Well done sir well done. Great Titanic reference.

These rival schools their uneducated fans are running out of things to negatively recruit against us with. The IPF is state of the art.

Advertisement
When Mouseburger called that infamous Notre Dame game in the OB, he became the ESPN character who annoys me the most. I kind of like most of the Game Day crew, Chris, Kirk, David, Desmond, and Maria are all ok. Lee used to always pick against Miami when we were good, but i feel sorry for him since his stroke.

Fowler is one of my favorite ESPN personalities, along with Herbie. The rest are $EC nut huggers who can’t make a stand or opinion that’s educated on any other teams but their $EC love boys. Regardless of where he lives, Fowler is always objective and enjoys great stories and program history. That’s why he loves the U, and why he’s going to shout it from the rooftops when we climb out of the abyss, a Phoenix rising from the ashes. Because he knows how great Miami can be with the proper coaching staff, elite players, and now top of the line facilities. Add it all together and the sleeping giant will awaken this season, and reclaim its spot in the upper echelon of college football.

Advertisement
Back