ESPN - Chaminde vs St Francis until 3pm EST

Advertisement
Him and Patterson are 5* kids. Smith has looked good when not against that Oregon commit.
Anyone would look bad against a corner who knows he has 3 deep safeties behind him lol. They’re pressing on the outside to take away the screens to the WRs also.

Him and Patterson are 5* kids. Smith has looked good when not against that Oregon commit.
Yea that mfer can cover and he has that thump knock back when hitting.

Zaquan has obviously flashed ALL game...Guidry using this kid will be great...Remember i told you going forward and blitzing off the edge he is really good at that. He played DE his entire youth ball career. I love him and Thoma sbeing paired as safeties in the class.

Lock in Mincey and i dont know why we have/had a bunch of crying because i will LOVE that DB class. Im higher on Day than most.

Cant wait to see the 2 STA dbs after this game

Anyone would look bad against a corner who knows he has 3 deep safeties behind him lol. They’re pressing on the outside to take away the screens to the WRs also.
It isn’t just about him shutting down smith with help. He has been a great open field tackler against two D1 RBs.

He has also had a few one on one plays that he contained Smith. Further more, the OC has moved smith to the slot to attempt to get him open.

Advertisement
Jojo separated shoulder
Not likely. More likely a stinger. Has are was next to his body when it was hit making it pretty tough to separate it or dislocate it.

Smith from the slot with the Oregon kid covering someone else. Hmmmm

If I’m St Francis, I’m moving that Oregon kid over smith every play.

Advertisement
Not likely. More likely a stinger. Has are was next to his body when it was hit making it pretty tough to separate it or dislocate it.

Smith from the slot with the Oregon kid covering someone else. Hmmmm

If I’m St Francis, I’m moving that Oregon kid over smith every play.
You're right. I corrected it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chaminade coaches are horrendous. Getting their ****s handed to them by Shug Knight - St Francis
Melissa Villasenor Oops GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Back