ESPN - Chaminde vs St Francis until 3pm EST

Not his fault, they’re playing a 3-2-6 out there to stop the pass. Should be running and going play action
If i was there i would of told him f8ck it run the **** out the rock. They want to showcase those skills but they giving you stuff just take it,

Advertisement
Frances is playing with 7 DB’s out there (3 deep) to try and stop chaminade. The running game was working in the first half and they went away from it. But they NEVER went play action to get those DB’s to come up!! Also, they should be running with the QB with the back lead blocking to make them come up.
They're giving Chaminade a 5-man box and they're STILL throwing the ball. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
They're giving Chaminade a 5-man box and they're STILL throwing the ball. 🤦🏻‍♂️
The flats are there all that sh*t.....

Matter of fact Bullet has looked solid when given the rock.

This is why im the voice of reason when on these staffs lol.

I let all the yes men hoot n holler n i go up to em like...brah its 5 int he box run that sh*t ... we can get to the cute sh*t later

Advertisement
Chaminade should be able to run but the OL can’t keep up with the speed on the LB and DB. The WR aren’t blocking well enough. They are begging them to pass and Chaminade is passing.

Chaminade should be able to run but the OL can’t keep up with the speed on the LB and DB. The WR aren’t blocking well enough. They are begging them to pass and Chaminade is passing.

I dont know if we did but we need to offer the St Frances cb committed to Oregon...i like the cut of that kid (Pause)

* edit looked like we offered him in January.

Advertisement
I dont know if we did but we need to offer the St Frances cb committed to Oregon...i like the cut of that kid (Pause)
Him and Patterson are 5* kids. Smith has looked good when not against that Oregon commit.

Advertisement
Chaminade has TWO strong D1 level RB's by the way.

Run the fvckin' ball.
Dj Khaled Compliment GIF

The flats are there all that sh*t.....

Matter of fact Bullet has looked solid when given the rock.

This is why im the voice of reason when on these staffs lol.

I let all the yes men hoot n holler n i go up to em like...brah its 5 int he box run that sh*t ... we can get to the cute sh*t later

What do u know they give Bullet the rock and.......TD

Advertisement
Back