ESPN bowl projections

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure how they turn down the potential UGA-Miami match up in the Music City Bowl.

I don't see that idiot Dorito, mentally capable of scheming an effective defensive scheme against a fast paced spread set team. He doesn't have the mental capacity to quickly adjust in real time situations. His read and react scheme will yield huge chunks of yardage through the air and ground. We've seen it for 5 years so don't be a homer and think it won't happen.

Advertisement
Tobacco Road posse strikes again. Duke has a ton of deep-pocketed alums in NY and looks like they've successfully got them a Pinstripe invite. Miami and Pitt get kicked down as a result.

El Paso is a **** hole. I no go there.

I agree.. give the kids some IPads and a gift certificate to Best Buy and send them home to enjoy their holidays with their family.

Forget this sham bowl game nonsense. The next year can't get here soon enough.

Advertisement
2013 ACC lobied to get Duke in chickfila bowl over miami.

2015 ACC lobied got Duke in the Pintstripe bowl over miami.

Thanks ACC you suck

Advertisement
Dr. Frenk and Blake James need to pay a visit to Tobacco Road and discuss bowl selections as well as officiating with John Swofford.

No offense to the seniors but can we skip the bowl and just have a scrimmage at Lockhart Stadium instead? Have Stoops and Vinny Testaverde coach the offense and let any fans that commit to season tickets that day call a play on D. Make D'onofrio direct parking that day if he wants his last paycheck.

Advertisement
Back