ESPN at it again against us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no doubt Mario can make us physical enough to sustain success in the BIG10.. but man that sounds boring. Give me the $EC hype. Bring on that hate. Let me experience those game day atmospheres. Way more fun. Would be way more rewarding to win it all.
Idk about you but it was plenty fun winning the Natty in the Big Least...

I just think we get more of a fair shake in the B1G than the SEC.

These games in Miami would be EPIC...and same for when we travel to them.

Miami vs Penn State in Miami
Miami vs OSU in Miami
Miami vs Michigan in Miami

Idk about you but it was plenty fun winning the Natty in the Big Least...

I just think we get more of a fair shake in the B1G than the SEC.

These games in Miami would be EPIC...and same for when we travel to them.

Miami vs Penn State in Miami
Miami vs OSU in Miami
Miami vs Michigan in Miami
Though our Wisconsin history has given me permanent PTSD.

Advertisement
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

What I see anytime I watch ESPN nowadays. Such a far cry from the days of Dan Patrick, Kenny Mayne, and Stuart Scott. Bunch of amateur turds nowadays pushing their political narratives with garbage "analysts". I'm glad they don't like Miami cuz it's an easy network to despise as is.

They don't have it against Miami. They NIL stuff is the wild west right now and Miami happens to have the most-prominent booster type out there making noise, making a difference and with his name and face attached to everything. If John Ruiz spoke softly and carried a big stick, there'd be nothing for ESPN to report. UM just happens to have a guy who is very brash and vocal about all he's doing in the NIL space, so it's the most-obvious angle to the story—as well as the fact the Canes are a national brand.

Not as exciting to talk about College Station and car dealership owners throwing money around at aTm.

Advertisement
No Texas or Texas A&M mentions at all. 🤣. They love to hate us even tho we spike their ratings.
Of course not.

Those schools don't pay their players a dime.

Why do they go there?

Because A&M and the Longhorns simply want it more!

That said, I was literally told by a former Big 12 player that Texas (presumably in the 2000s) paid their payers through literal money laundering. As in, players brought clothes to a certain laundrymat and when they returned, money inexplicably could be found in the pockets of the clothes. This was just his word, and may not be true. But stories like this have to exist for many major schools. And ESPN reports on none of them.

Reason enough to go to the B1G…👀
THE ISSUE is media rights and ESPN has UM under contract via the ACC. The ONLY place ESPN is going to facilitate / negotiate / accept UM (and Clemson and FSU) moving to is their SEC network to counter the BIG 10 expansion and programming moves. No way UM will be permitted to move to the Big 10.

THE ISSUE is media rights and ESPN has UM under contract via the ACC. The ONLY place ESPN is going to facilitate / negotiate / accept UM (and Clemson and FSU) moving to is their SEC network to counter the BIG 10 expansion and programming moves. No way UM will be permitted to move to the Big 10.
If I was as worried about the legalities of the situation, I’d still be crying about the Grant of Rights and in fear we’ll never leave the ACC.

That said, under your theory the ACC gets absorbed by the SEC.

Advertisement
Back