ESPN at it again against us

Advertisement
tumblr_m61yi7olLp1r3gh8ro1_400.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no doubt Mario can make us physical enough to sustain success in the BIG10.. but man that sounds boring. Give me the $EC hype. Bring on that hate. Let me experience those game day atmospheres. Way more fun. Would be way more rewarding to win it all.

Advertisement
Wouldn’t you rather the $EC? Either one would be cool. But F winter games up north!
Either would be better than the ACC, which I think we all understand. I’ve never loved the B1G, but there is something about the B1G + Miami vs SEC/ESPN love fest that sounds more fun to me.

All signs are pointing toward the SEC, so we’ll just have to walk in and kick that *** too.

The interviewer definitely went at him. I guarantee you there was a lot left out of that interview. They barely touched on the fact that he has players at other schools with nil and they didn’t mention anything about other school’s ridiculous nil amounts as well.
ESPN=sec

The interviewer definitely went at him. I guarantee you there was a lot left out of that interview. They barely touched on the fact that he has players at other schools with nil and they didn’t mention anything about other school’s ridiculous nil amounts as well.
ESPN=sec
No Texas or Texas A&M mentions at all. 🤣. They love to hate us even tho we spike their ratings.

Advertisement
something about the B1G + Miami vs SEC/ESPN love fest that sounds more fun to me.
I keep thinking about how boring it would be go on the road and watch Miami vs these schools.

Playing at Florida. At Tennessee. At Georgia. At LSU. At Auburn. At Bama. Plus all the new schools…

The only Northwestern that Miami should ever have dealings with is the Bulls. No rivalries there.

You gotta admit its frustrating when a thread starts one way, never answering the initial question, then flips to something else totally.
All good my man. Just trying to start a different conversation versus the normal hypothetical bull****. Shall I say art a B1G vs $EC convo? That actually isn’t a bad idea.

Advertisement
Back