espn article

Advertisement
Decent article. Definitely not the worst thing I've read but not much new info there.

The article mentions the investigation a lot, and I don't think we as fans will ever truly understand the negative impact the investigation had for those 3 years, especially from a recruiting standpoint. Golden will never really get the credit he deserves for what he was able to do, able to maintain, and deal with over those first 3 seasons. It was a total mess. I'll always be extremely grateful for him and what he's done for the program.

On the other hand, this is now fully his team, his staff, his defense, his schemes etc...
I don't want to hear him talk about the defense improving, I want to see it on Saturdays this fall. End of story.

C'mon Al, don't let us down in 2014.

great points---

Decent article. Definitely not the worst thing I've read but not much new info there.

The article mentions the investigation a lot, and I don't think we as fans will ever truly understand the negative impact the investigation had for those 3 years, especially from a recruiting standpoint. Golden will never really get the credit he deserves for what he was able to do, able to maintain, and deal with over those first 3 seasons. It was a total mess. I'll always be extremely grateful for him and what he's done for the program.

On the other hand, this is now fully his team, his staff, his defense, his schemes etc...
I don't want to hear him talk about the defense improving, I want to see it on Saturdays this fall. End of story.

Advertisement

Stop with your rational thoughts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back