ESPN Article on NFL Factories

Advertisement
We'll be sending more into the first round going forward. We've got competent coaches who know how to find and develop talent.

Overperformers, and longevity

Can someone make sure to provide this article to all recruits still on the fence. If you want a lasting career where you will get paid, the choice is rather obvious

Advertisement
Of course, the image they place at the top of the article features Ohio Taint University despite them being in the bottom 10.

In case anyone doesn't think coaching matters. However measured, we have had the best players going into pro but our last 3 coaches have done nothing with that talent.

Interesting aspect of overperformance methodology that feeds into the recent narrative on the program. Miami's score in this area is due to the fact that the draftees overperformed compared to the draft round. Hence, the school recruited quality players who ended up not being drafted as high as they should have. Empirical evidence to support everybody's recent complaints.

Advertisement
UCF did well on this list. Good to see one of the less recognized Florida schools on the list.... A lot of talent in the state...

Can someone make sure to provide this article to all recruits still on the fence. If you want a lasting career where you will get paid, the choice is rather obvious

I'm texting the article link to Ty right now....

This should be shown to every recruit. What's more amazing is that we are still at or near the top after a down decade. We are NFL U and there's no better school to attend if you want to get to the next level.

I'm shocked that ESPN would even post an article like this. It goes against their own narrative of everything revolves around the SEC. I've always said that if you want to go to the league, you can go anywhere and the league will find you. But if you aspire to HOF or GOAT status, go to Miami. That simple.

Advertisement

I'm texting the article link to Ty right now....

Ayyy good looking out my dude

Your cuz is a phenomenal talent, and it would be a shame to see him in anything other than orange and green

He could be what Tracy and Deon should’ve been here had they had proper coaching- even better to be honest

So in other words all these players players Saban and Meyer put in the league flame out in one to two years is what i took from that article besides the obvious.

Advertisement
So in other words all these players players Saban and Meyer put in the league flame out in one to two years is what i took from that article besides the obvious.

That's because those guys are more interested in money and bags then working hard and being good

Back in the day a farmer knew if his neighbor had an overworked mule, and wouldn't dare give him the price of one that hadn't been treated poorly. Saban is that neighbor. By the time he's done with those young men, they are burnt out.

Advertisement
Back