ESPN Article on Negative Recruiting

Advertisement
"The pressure to win is higher than it's ever been before," said a veteran American Athletic Conference coach who has worked previously at Big 12 and SEC schools. "You have to win now if you want to still have a job."

:jordan:

"The pressure to win is higher than it's ever been before," said a veteran American Athletic Conference coach who has worked previously at Big 12 and SEC schools. "You have to win now if you want to still have a job."

yes....everywhere but Miami

Rival coaches to Miami recruits: Hey, check out this Miami website. Need to say nothing more.

Advertisement
Bad thing is you dumb fuyuck fans still don't understand every coach feed off your negativity. And u wonder why Golan can't get the south fla guys to stay home. Fn lames, grow up your **** banner didn't work. Your just trolling your own team. Half the trolls are fsu fans on this board and these dumb um fans bandwagon them like a dic riding bit (th

You can't negative recruit if a) you don't have something to sell yourself and b) the negativity you're spewing isn't actually either true or at least believable. Right now it don't come any easier than University of Miami to fulfill both of those requirements against.

Last edited:
Bad thing is you dumb fuyuck fans still don't understand every coach feed off your negativity. And u wonder why Golan can't get the south fla guys to stay home. Fn lames, grow up your **** banner didn't work. Your just trolling your own team. Half the trolls are fsu fans on this board and these dumb um fans bandwagon them like a dic riding bit (th

the fans attitude reflects the product on the field. Win and they are best asset. Lose and they are your enemy. The solution is ******* simple. Blaming fans because they are not happy is ******* retarded.

Advertisement

the fans attitude reflects the product on the field. Win and they are best asset. Lose and they are your enemy. The solution is ****ing simple. Blaming fans because they are not happy is ****ing retarded.

Wanna' bet that this Gator will get to take the bag off of his head before we get to remove ours. **** Shame, more future NFL talent within 100 miles of the U, than just about anywhere else in the country.

it is really really hard to be as bad at miami as golden has been. You have to be pretty good to be great anywhere and what I mean is that not any coach can waltz into miami and be great. You have to hire a quality coach. However, to be as bad as golden has been at miami, and with a roster that might have the most NFL players of any team in the nation this year is pretty inexcusable.

I am absolutely shocked that I read people still defending golden on this board. And even more shocked to see people blaming the fans. The people *****ing and complaining are the only mother****ers that give a **** about the program.

Apparently not at Miami.

I wonder if this is Tubbs (Cincy) ????.

Advertisement
6-7 ain't the fans fault.....if Al was winning he wouldn't have worry about the fans.....he would be able to get the ballas he needs
Al just don't fit The U....the administration is to cheap or just don't care(Al's first year)to do anything....like firing him or his assistants....
After signing day I say turn up the heat even more.....let's run this fat PSU butt boy out of here......

Don't think anyone is defending Golden. But common sense says, if you're a fan, you defend the program rather than burn it to the ground in the process of expressing displeasure toward the head coach.

Al Golden has nothing to sell and a lot of excuses. Kids see that he isn't making any changes and see that Al is going to get fired, eventually. Now run with the rest of your golden girl cheer leading squad.

Advertisement

There soooo much fail here. I don't even be knowin where to begins. First off, I'm not a troll. Second, I believe the UM fans with concerns regarding the direction of the team aren't trolling; they're legitmately concerned. Those guys flying the banner received national attention, therefore, it had a massive impact whether other UM fans want to acknowledge it. Lastly, if I had a UM fan riding me, I'd want my own banner. With all that said, I find it difficult to believe you're a real UM fan...negged!

Tubby said this.

Rival coaches to Miami recruits: Hey, check out this Miami website. Need to say nothing more.

Yeah, because our coaching can't point to anything positive to sell.

If our staff had anything to sell to these kids for the last four years, none of this would matter. Instead, they suck, everyone knows they suck. The fans outrage is a direct result of said problem. It only validates the truth. Acting like a blind fool and pretending nothing is wrong is only enabling this terrible coaching staff. Your logic is flawed and just misguided, period.

Most of these recruits are not idiots. The message board has minimal effect to what is happening at the moment. They too SEE what is going on with UM's program because the coaches has NOTHING to prove to them otherwise. You think negative recruiting just started this year? It's existed forever and all schools deal with it. The difference again is our coaching staff has nothing to refute. They ******* suck, period.

Lol a scap goating the fans. Fsu and UGA Fans vandalized players personal property and threatened them on social media. How are their Classes looking?

Al Hasn't delivered period. And not only hasn't he delivered he's lost the respect of local coaches who weight heavily on these kids decisions.

Advertisement
Back