ESPN article has FSU fans a little upset!

Advertisement
FSU is loaded and Golson will be good. I think Clemson beats them but Miami ain't.

FSU is loaded and Golson will be good. I think Clemson beats them but Miami ain't.

They aren't loaded! They have talent which is up until this season unproven. Golson is a huge question mark! He could easily go either way! Just like Jameis (that was a joke).

Advertisement
Why does everyone over rate Golson? There is a reason why he left ND

Twist it anyway that helps you sleep at night, but Golson is a stud. He cuts down the fumbling and he can win you every game. He Doesn't get enough credit. ELITE ath.

Advertisement
As much as I hate to say it, I think that transfer QB is going to save their butt a lot this year. They have to figure out their OL and if they do, I think a lot of their other question marks will fall into place.

Advertisement
As much as I hate to say it, I think that transfer QB is going to save their butt a lot this year. They have to figure out their OL and if they do, I think a lot of their other question marks will fall into place.

If you have to say this then you're not a top 10 program. Simple as that. They're not!

And as you can see with the neg votes all the butt hurt Closet Nole Trolls on our board!

And as you can see with the neg votes all the butt hurt Closet Nole Trolls on our board!

Yup. There is no question they have a lot of talent, but Winston saved their *** multiple times last year. Without him and an inexperienced OL, they are going to be beatable.

Advertisement

Yup. There is no question they have a lot of talent, but Winston saved their *** multiple times last year. Without him and an inexperienced OL, they are going to be beatable.

Nebraska, Virginia, Pitt, Louisville, Georgia Tech and South Carolina were all beatable last year...

Why does everyone over rate Golson? There is a reason why he left ND

Twist it anyway that helps you sleep at night, but Golson is a stud. He cuts down the fumbling and he can win you every game. He Doesn't get enough credit. ELITE ath.

Golson has really good games and really bad games. ND let him leave and probably pushed him out ... that tells you a lot.
- the one large benefit is that he can move and he will need to bc while FSU has recruited really well - OL recruiting has been soft - their OL is rated 9th in the ACC

Advertisement
Back