ESPN article about game......

Advertisement
It's funny when people read into these early stats, every year we start off with pretty good stats. Except at the end of year Golden and staff show they're true colors #firealgolden

I doubt Cashmere is any good but my goodness if this isn't his once in a lifetime chance to showcase himself

Casimir sounds like a good Russian name. Russians are having big week ***** slapping our self-proclaimed great leader. Maybe this kid can do the same for us. Come-on Russki, just envision Obama's face in every Cincy helmet and go all Putin on them.

Advertisement
Jenkins has to be in the doghouse or injured to be passed over by a guy nobody knew was on the roster.

We so irrelevant that the writers dont know jack about the players, if this casimir or whatever his name is plays over jaquan im going nuts and will go on a drinking binge............ill probably go on one anyway but it would be a horrible one if the kid plays

I am excited to see Jaquan Johnson. I thin rayshawn will start. Its probably just some ESPN writers inability to look beyond the depth chart... I see Jaquan coming off the bench with JC and RJ starting. I would thin that Corn will go to nickel with artie and tracy outside in nickel situations and JJ being the first guy off the bench and in dime situations...

If we win the toss, we take the ball and eat up 6 min on 85% run plays to protect the D. I hope it works out this way and ends up in 8pts!

Advertisement
796150905079_Bethune_Cookman_v_UM.jpg

we back?

Is Safety Rashawn Jenkins hurt, suspended, or in Golden doghouse?

None of the above. Bush and Carter are out for the 1st half. Carter was Bush's backup in that safety spot. Crawford is the starter in the other spot and splits time with Jenkins. Jaquan Johnson and Casimir are the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] and 4 behind Bush and Carter for that safety spot. Jenkins will get plenty of playing time, just as he has been.

He should be starting since bush and carter are out
Dude. It makes TOTAL sense to start the #3 /4 guy in that spot instead of giving the #2 guy from the other spot the start. Don't question the Dear Leaders decision.

Is Safety Rashawn Jenkins hurt, suspended, or in Golden doghouse?

None of the above. Bush and Carter are out for the 1st half. Carter was Bush's backup in that safety spot. Crawford is the starter in the other spot and splits time with Jenkins. Jaquan Johnson and Casimir are the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] and 4 behind Bush and Carter for that safety spot. Jenkins will get plenty of playing time, just as he has been.

He should be starting since bush and carter are out
Dude. It makes TOTAL sense to start the #3 /4 guy in that spot instead of giving the #2 guy from the other spot the start. Don't question the Dear Leaders decision.

i agree , i see they have things under control

Advertisement
Only thing that matters in this game is getting pressure on the qb. Watched cinch mephis game last week. And it made all the diff. But we are talking about a golden def here so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back