ESPN Article About FSU and UF Sucking...but of course had to take a shot at UM.

I'm not sure why people get worked up over UCF, they're the new USF and the Big Four from a few years ago.

Advertisement
UCF likely wouldn't have beaten ND, VT or **** even FSU. It's irrelevant.

I just don't see the gripe from the OP. This article hammered FSU/UF & barely poked fun (rightfully so) at Miami. The premise was what a sad state of affairs the Big 3 has become these last few years. Just agree & move on.

Advertisement
This is a case of a woman writing about football; looking at win/loss columns, not actually doing research on what those win/loss columns mean.

Its the same reason Boise State was shunted from the NC. Same reason that Iowa was shunted even though they were undefeated that one year.

You wanna play with the big boys? Beat the big boys.

Let’s crown Boise st the kings of cfb then !! Jesus Espn is such a ******* joke I really wished they vet some of their writers

I mean ucf sucks i get it but i have no problem with them saying we got pushed around by lsu because that actually happened. When we consistently answer the call we will get the respect we deserve and it should be no other way.

Last edited:
Advertisement
ESPN - Adelson Article

So she does rip into FSU and UF pretty good, which is very easy to do right now...not exactly a tough piece to write.

But, then at the end she says that UCF is the "undisputed king of Florida." What do you guys think of this? Yes, we lost to LSU, and that was on us. And there are some serious question marks with our team. But to throw in that we showed "serious deficiencies" while "getting pushed around by LSU" in an article about the struggles at the other two schools is lame. I don't think we are anywhere near the dumpster fire level that FSU and UF are at right now. Then for her to go on and say UCF is better than us, debate closed, is a little over the top.
Who cares what Adelson says. She is HORRIBLE.

Fact of the matter is the Big 3 in Florida are doing bad right now. We looked like Savannah State against LSU for 3 quarters. That was embarrassing on a national scale and we haven't had a chance to atone for it yet. Until we do that don't expect ESPN to be on our jocks.

Dayton’s wife is posting!

First of all, it is Daytona, secondly, I am daytonacane and am a pretty old female.;..just turned 80 this year. My late husband played for the 'Canes 1957 - 61. I used to help him study the playbooks from high school @ Robert E. Lee in Jax. to the Univ. of Miami (Gus was HC) and semi-pro, Jax. Bears. My two sons played high school ball @ Mainland here in Daytona Beach and the youngest played in the mid 80's (Lou Saban coach) @UCF. Also, helped both sons study their plays. My husband played what was then called half-back and then fullback and one son played center & other son was a DB.

Thus, I know as much about football and maybe even more than the average male. No, I certainly would have never wanted to play the game as I value my life (although I played in the Power-Puff game @ Lee in my Sr. year), but I do know the X's & O's of plays & really enjoy the cerebral aspect of football. Interesting fact is that in my 42 years of marriage, my husband did the cooking - he loved it and I hated to cook and still hate to cook; therefore, don't put all of us in the kitchen!!!!

Last edited:
Gotta prove it on the field before you can say anything.that's the difference between today's canes and canes teams of the past 83-92,2000-2002 .those teams proved it on and off the field.until the modern day canes do the same there will always be flakes like alderman and finnebonehead

Advertisement
Gotta prove it on the field before you can say anything.that's the difference between today's canes and canes teams of the past 83-92,2000-2002 .those teams proved it on and off the field.until the modern day canes do the same there will always be flakes like alderman and finnebonehead

100%

These Canes now get touched up by the fans too much.

If you don't like the criticism. Play better.

ESPN - Adelson Article

So she does rip into FSU and UF pretty good, which is very easy to do right now...not exactly a tough piece to write.

But, then at the end she says that UCF is the "undisputed king of Florida." What do you guys think of this? Yes, we lost to LSU, and that was on us. And there are some serious question marks with our team. But to throw in that we showed "serious deficiencies" while "getting pushed around by LSU" in an article about the struggles at the other two schools is lame. I don't think we are anywhere near the dumpster fire level that FSU and UF are at right now. Then for her to go on and say UCF is better than us, debate closed, is a little over the top.
1-4 in last 5 games and win is over Savannah State -

This is a case of a woman writing about football; looking at win/loss columns, not actually doing research on what those win/loss columns mean.

Its the same reason Boise State was shunted from the NC. Same reason that Iowa was shunted even though they were undefeated that one year.

You wanna play with the big boys? Beat the big boys.

This is a case of a woman who graduated UM which Im sure most of you did not. Probably most of you dont know this by your silly comments about her but she went to her hotel room to be alone so she could focus on her Canes. She loves Miami and Im sure she was upset by what we are all upset about. Common people get with it some of you are really idiotic.

Advertisement
First of all, it is Daytona, secondly, I am daytonacane and am a pretty old female.;..just turned 80 this year. My late husband played for the 'Canes 1957 - 61. I used to help him study the playbooks from high school @ Robert E. Lee in Jax. to the Univ. of Miami (Gus was HC) and semi-pro, Jax. Bears. My two sons played high school ball @ Mainland here in Daytona Beach and the youngest played in the mid 80's (Lou Saban coach) @UCF. Also, helped both sons study their plays. My husband played what was then called half-back and then fullback and one son played center & other son was a DB.

Thus, I know as much about football and maybe even more than the average male. No, I certainly would have never wanted to play the game as I value my life (although I played in the Power-Puff game @ Lee in my Sr. year), but I do know the X's & O's of plays & really enjoy the cerebral aspect of football. Interesting fact is that in my 42 years of marriage, my husband did the cooking - he loved it and I hated to cook and still hate to cook; therefore, don't put all of us in the kitchen!!!!

Respect to a true longtime Cane

This is a case of a woman who graduated UM which Im sure most of you did not. Probably most of you dont know this by your silly comments about her but she went to her hotel room to be alone so she could focus on her Canes. She loves Miami and Im sure she was upset by what we are all upset about. Common people get with it some of you are really idiotic.

NO she doesn't. If she went to her room alone it's because her man is a cuck.

I've been reading her drivel for years now.

She sucks off FSU as hard as she can without being called out by anyone that matters.

NO she doesn't. If she went to her room alone it's because her man is a cuck.

I've been reading her drivel for years now.

She sucks off FSU as hard as she can without being called out by anyone that matters.

Boy are you misinformed or just not very smart. She was interviewed on a local media outlet very extensively. She was very excited like we all were FOR THE SECOND TIME !

Advertisement
Back