ESPN 300 came out today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont see what is so bad about this. Alot of guys are placed correctly. I thought KC was kinda low but he didn't exactly maul cats on the camp circuit like I thought he should have. He did great. But didnt look elite all the time. He will move up though as the season goes on. Darling will DEF move up and soon. And lets face it, Clark didnt exactly DOMINATE like he should have his Junior year. These guys arent perfect. They are at least getting better. ESPN use to be a joke.

Virginia's a real solid football state. It seems like VT misses out on all the stud in state kids these days. Beamer's taking his foot off the recruiting pedal late in his career or what?

2- Jabrill Peppers
8- Speedy Noil
14- Lorenzo Carter
16- Sony Michel
18- Joseph Yearby
25- Ermon Lane
31- Gerald Willis III
43- Johnnie Dixon
44- Arrion Springs
52- Kc Mcdermott
75- Corey Holmes
79- Travis Rudolph
81- Chris Lammons
85- Artavis Scott
104- Jacob Pugh
130- Trevor Darling
131- JoJo Robinson
143- Anthony Moten
146- Khari Clark
150 Travonte Valentine

Advertisement
No way Moten is a better prospect than Clark, Like 'em both but Clark will be the better player. Ditto Lammons and Rudolph, although that is closer. I would take both over Holmes and Dixon, though.

No way Moten is a better prospect than Clark, Like 'em both but Clark will be the better player. Ditto Lammons and Rudolph, although that is closer. I would take both over Holmes and Dixon, though.

This is the first time I've heard anyone say Moten was the same caliber prospect as Clark.

Advertisement
Goes to show how much of a crap shoot it is at this point. Lammons was #77 IN THE STATE according to the Orlando top100. But he is top 100 in the nation according to ESPN. Go figure..

2- Jabrill Peppers
8- Speedy Noil
14- Lorenzo Carter
16- Sony Michel
18- Joseph Yearby

25- Ermon Lane

31- Gerald Willis III
43- Johnnie Dixon
44- Arrion Springs
52- Kc Mcdermott
75- Corey Holmes
79- Travis Rudolph
81- Chris Lammons
85- Artavis Scott
104- Jacob Pugh
130- Trevor Darling
131- JoJo Robinson
143- Anthony Moten
146- Khari Clark
150 Travonte Valentine

So guys I bolded are guys that this board is confident in signing.

Then there is rudolph and moten

Advertisement
So what's up with Jojo, people here have been saying he's gonna flip like forever now, is our staff cool on him or does he legitimately wanna stick with fsu

So what's up with Jojo, people here have been saying he's gonna flip like forever now, is our staff cool on him or does he legitimately wanna stick with fsu
I think he commits with Michael Smith, if not later but no way he sticks

If we only taking 2 MAYBE 3 WRs do we really want Jojo as one of them?..Maybe I need to look at this kids film again..I swear I dont see it..I could be wrong. But there should be a legit 5 guys ahead of him on our big board..(Lane, Dixon, Cannon, Rudolph, Brady)

Advertisement
Back