ACC 49
PAC12 49
BIG12 27
Alabama 21

Texas has the 33rd rank class

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was David N'joku a top 300 player? Anyone? I would like to know.

No but Burns was, which is a little baffling to me. Somebody at ESPN thinks the world of that kid. He's barely played in 2 years and finished at #108 . Guys drop off the rankings completely for a couple down months, but Burns held strong.

Advertisement
If you pay them, they will come.

Field-of-Dreams-Movie-Review.jpg

Amazing how the $EC *supposedly gets the cream of the e$ECpn crop yet goes years on end with complete conference-wide junk QB play. Talk about fake news. eSECpn is a fake network.

Advertisement
just goes to show how bad the coRching in the SEC is. they all get talent and 13/14 have 4 losses or more this year

Begs the question - how many of the 300 are on the list because they're SEC/Bama leans? Too many truly talented kids to trust rankings blindly. Especially ESecPN.

it almost made signing day unwatchable with how much they sucked the SEC's nuts.
****, they had a reporter at Arkansas and South Carolina

Begs the question - how many of the 300 are on the list because they're SEC/Bama leans? Too many truly talented kids to trust rankings blindly. Especially ESecPN.

That's one of those questions that kinda answers itself, my friend. While I have little tolerance for those that completely disregard the recruiting rankings one would also have to be a certifiable moron to not see how the "math" is adjusted as soon as the mightiest conference in all the land shows or loses interest in a kid.

Advertisement
Back