ESPN 150 Predictions (Way too far out)

This was months ago, but I was with some acquaintances who are assistant coaches in high schools in Dade County, it was there info of how Golden is recruiting down here, tactics and what not, that assured me Miami will be fine, and also I can assure you that this insight regarding Homestead football team is very legit. At the time, was told book Lane to Miami. This was months ago, but I feel good about it because the reasons given will be the same throughout, the only way I can see it not coming to fruition will be the NCAA mess or we totally fail this year. Of note, Miami has gone 2-0 when it comes to going head to head with Bama locally, and no not counting Cooper cus we were never considered, that was Denzel Perryman and Artie.

Golden beat out Saban for Deon as well.

and you have to give Saban the Amari win.

Don't forget Artie

Advertisement
This was months ago, but I was with some acquaintances who are assistant coaches in high schools in Dade County, it was there info of how Golden is recruiting down here, tactics and what not, that assured me Miami will be fine, and also I can assure you that this insight regarding Homestead football team is very legit. At the time, was told book Lane to Miami. This was months ago, but I feel good about it because the reasons given will be the same throughout, the only way I can see it not coming to fruition will be the NCAA mess or we totally fail this year. Of note, Miami has gone 2-0 when it comes to going head to head with Bama locally, and no not counting Cooper cus we were never considered, that was Denzel Perryman and Artie.

Golden beat out Saban for Deon as well.

and you have to give Saban the Amari win.

Seriously, lulz you can't just say it doesn't count cuz we were never considered...3-1, and its not even that, not sure of true, but I've heard people a that with amari his mom really wanted him to get out

If we lost the top 3 offensive players in the state to SEC schools it would be catostrophic. (sp?) Unexcusable. I know defense is our #1 priority but god ****. We already lost Sony. And Cook is a longshot at this point from all reports. (I think he will play the game very well for the next 9 months) Gotta get Lane.

If we lost the top 3 offensive players in the state to SEC schools it would be catostrophic. (sp?) Unexcusable. I know defense is our #1 priority but god ****. We already lost Sony. And Cook is a longshot at this point from all reports. (I think he will play the game very well for the next 9 months) Gotta get Lane.

Lol catastrophic? Quit being so over dramatic

Advertisement

Lol catastrophic? Quit being so over dramatic

And how is that on the coaches? We are recruiting those kids harder than anyone, sometimes you just lose kids, and the $EC has been the conference to beat for what, a decade.

Advertisement
Hmmmm..So Duke is a junior next year and could possibly head to the draft so eventually we will need to find his successor. We already spend our Saturdays during the season watching Amari Cooper shread everything in his path and you are telling me if we lost Sony to GA, Cook to FLA, and Lane to ALA that would not be catastrophic in recruiting terms? Hmmm..Okay. Fair enough. Its cool to predict that we SHOULD win 9-10 games next year but we havent done so in years. **** I lost track. And in order for us to get off this 6-8 win mountain we have been living on for the past decade and take the next step we cant keep losing out on top guys in our backyard who can help us.

Al has won ALOT of battles and im proud. But we cant just settle. We gotta keep it going. The ole "ahhh shucks, we missed out on (fill in the blank)..Oh well..We will be fine. Jordan Scarlett comes out next year and he is definitely a lock!" Just like Sony was right? I might be overracting but I have seen this script before..Just hope Al can find a way to alter the ending this time. Lol. Go canes!

Advertisement
Back