View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not holding my breath for ****ey

Paws

giphy.gif

Advertisement
This is 100% fax
First, I’d like to say to all of you ungrateful motherfvkaaaasssss, you’re WELCOME!!!!!

I stood at a Urinal at halftime of a Cane beat down at the hands of the Semenholes and I didn’t even look up. I looked dem boys in the eyes man. In the mothefvkking eyes of Mark Fletcher, Damari Brown and Brandon Innis and said…….. “We fvking need you fellas! We fvking need you, man!!!!!!!!! We need you boys to stay home and bring back up this U!!!!”

peeing season 1 GIF by Patriot

I proceeded to go and zip up, walk to the sink, wash my hands, dry them and then turn back around at them and yelled “We need youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! as a drunken @Baba Yaga and a sober @WaterburyCane stared in amazement.

angry season 1 GIF by ThePassageFOX

Then they watch me proceed to stop Francis and Franky in the hall and tell them “We need you man, we need you!!!!!”

Sorry I couldn’t bring Innis home for us, boys and girls. I failed us!! If anything, it probably sealed the deal for him to go to OSU.

I went 4/5 and still not hitting close to Cribby.

I will retire from Urinal recruiting as a result.

Go Canes!!!!!
But yes, please retire from Urinal recruiting.

Wayment... most business deals happen inside a public restroom, I thought.

Just wait for them at the sink.
Or do like my guy in Coming To America. Just don't worship them or bow to then.

Last edited:
Here’s the updated 247 list; those w/o Green Checks mean they haven’t signed quite yet.

Still a lot of meat on the bone (pause, u sick ********)

First five guys without green checkmarks on the list are either UM commits, decommits, or guys we seriously recruited...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because of Cristobal. But year after year, this will become more and more the 'real' signing day.

Oh, for sure; I’m just saying NSD still allows for some late pops, especially w/ a guy like Mario sniffing around.

The portal isn’t nowhere near fully going , that’ll crank up for UM after ESD. I wasn’t talking that.
Oh fun...I thought work was going to slow down :cautious:

I have heard that this next wave won't be as big as the first half but quality will be deep.

Advertisement
Back