ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
Advertisement
Let’s just get our guys to the finish line. That’s a change for us on signing day. Everyone is in here begging for crumbs about a big WR flip that isn’t coming. Cribby and D$ said they were trying , which I don’t doubt, but there hasn’t been the normal buzz or movement around a flip so not counting on it. Hope we can hit the portal for WR, DT and S. The rest of the class is $$$
Secure your guys first. Worry about flips and ****ting on the gators later. Hope we pull it out for McClain

Advertisement
Question for the in the knows, was Hykeem the only surprise being hinted at over the last few weeks? Derek Williams kinda got out in the open a few days ago. Is the rest of the day praying Cormani sticks?
I thought you said you were taking the rest of the day off from here and catching up on an audible book???

Question for the in the knows, was Hykeem the only surprise being hinted at over the last few weeks? Derek Williams kinda got out in the open a few days ago. Is the rest of the day praying Cormani sticks?
Jesus. we were 5-7, have a top 3 class and you're complaining because we haven't had a surprise yet? the surprise should be we have a class in the top 5 ans 95% of it is SIGNED!

Advertisement
FkhHrlkXwAAhM3V

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jesus. we were 5-7, have a top 3 class and you're complaining because we haven't had a surprise yet? the surprise should be we have a class in the top 5 ans 95% of it is SIGNED!
When did you hear complaining ******. Look at my last few posts. You lack reading comprehension and it shows. Simple questions trigger you

Advertisement
Back