ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
FkhHrlkXwAAhM3V
Dude on the far right needs some work. Throwing up the Utah fake U.

Advertisement
Jesus. we were 5-7, have a top 3 class and you're complaining because we haven't had a surprise yet? the surprise should be we have a class in the top 5 ans 95% of it is SIGNED!
Except that it was the school itself creating the expectations with staff members and Ruiz himself hinting at flips and moves at WR. Nonsense to get people’s expectations up, not deliver, and then be surprised they’re disappointed.

Advertisement
Except that it was the school itself creating the expectations with staff members and Ruiz himself hinting at flips and moves at WR. Nonsense to get people’s expectations up, not deliver, and then we surprised they’re disappointed.
You have a valid argument here that there was no reason to raise expectations beyond an already great class.

Except that it was the school itself creating the expectations with staff members and Ruiz himself hinting at flips and moves at WR. Nonsense to get people’s expectations up, not deliver, and then we surprised they’re disappointed.
Only thing is im not disappointed at all. I asked a question, thats it. But you got gatekeepers on here triggered by every comment thats not sucking off the Orange and green popsicles of their favorite coach.

Advertisement
It sucks that we have all these other recruits that we should be happy about following through with their commitments but we're all here stuck worrying about 1. Really has a crappy look to it, if you're going to be swayed you should have just done the hat game.

Advertisement
Me, 2008 signing day “it’s really weird that I’m this invested in where people my age are going to college. I don’t think I’ll do this again”

Me, today “it’s really weird that the college choice of kids 15 years younger than me matters so much. I don’t think I’ll do it again…”

See y’all for the 2024 Big Board

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back