ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this their first time recruiting south Florida? Tighten up this has been going on for a couple of decades
They don’t care about recruiting. ECU fans/alum and even former players are not invested like that. They just enjoy games and pull for them. They legit had no clue who the kid was, let alone that he visited or had a gf going there. Bc it was Miami they texted and asked why he even had an ECU hat there.

Advertisement
I’ve got faith Mario & co seals the deal with Moni..even if he gotta take take a private and them loafers to Lakeland in the next few days..all the smoke seems to be coming from Colorado..the pun was intentional there..I guess we about to how much Relation$hip$ truly matter to that camp

Advertisement
DJ's Ace is Samson Doyo. How you like dem apples?
anchor man GIF

Advertisement
Nothing to really care about. Unless Mike learns how to recruit (zero chance) or hires people who do (little to none), they’re irrelevant.
In all honesty I’m one of the few posters here that genuinely doesn’t give a **** about FSU. I only said that as a sort of joke because I can’t laugh at them while Cormani is hanging in the balance

Norvell is getting abused on the trail and we know how that ends up

In all honesty I’m one of the few posters here that genuinely doesn’t give a **** about FSU. I only said that as a sort of joke because I can’t laugh at them while Cormani is hanging in the balance

Norvell is getting abused on the trail and we know how that ends up

I pay less attention to fsu than I have for 20 years. The longer mike is there, the better for everyone else. You can’t win anything of significance if you can’t recruit.

Advertisement
Back