Errol Spence Jr vs Mikey Garcia

Advertisement
Ranking the fights of the day:
  1. Masvidal vs Edwards
  2. Masvidal vs Till
  3. Spence vs Garcia

Spence v Garcia fight wasn't even close....Garcia was just trying to survuve at the end.....Sometimes when the big stars get together to fight...It's Hagler vs Hearns or Leonard vs Duran...and sometimes...It's Garcia vs Spence....Was hoping for a more competitive fight...Oh well...Big ups to Garcia for at least attempting to move up in weight class and putting his rep on the line, wish other fighters had the guts to do the latter...

I got Garcia winning maybe 1 or 2 rounds at the most....

Lick shot for bad man dem! Spence completely DOMINATED this whole fight landing 345-75!!

But, I give Mikey credit because Spence ain't drop'em once, Mikey got a tough *** chin man.

Spence should put'em on the canvas in the 11th, but other than that Spence is clearly the best P4P Welterweight Boxer in the world.

A bout with Crawford in Vegas would be a mega fight, Showtime needs to make that happen.

Ranking the fights of the day:
  1. Masvidal vs Edwards
  2. Masvidal vs Till
  3. Spence vs Garcia
Spence v Garcia fight wasn't even close....Garcia was just trying to survuve at the end.....Sometimes when the big stars get together to fight...It's Hagler vs Hearns or Leonard vs Duran...and sometimes...It's Garcia vs Spence....Was hoping for a more competitive fight...Oh well...Big ups to Garcia for at least attempting to move up in weight class and putting his rep on the line, wish other fighters had the guts to do the latter...

I got Garcia winning maybe 1 or 2 rounds at the most....
Garcia lost every single round, he was out landed by 270 punches!

This fight was pretty much a sparring match that got out of hand lol Mikey didn't stand a chance.

Advertisement
As long as Bud is with Top rank that fight wont happen for a long time.
Im ok with Pacquiao fight aslong as Keith Thurman is next if hes not ducking.

Advertisement
As long as Bud is with Top rank that fight wont happen for a long time.
Im ok with Pacquiao fight aslong as Keith Thurman is next if hes not ducking.

Crawford doesn't want it with Spence.. His people knows the deal and Crawford knows the deal...

Crawford doesn't want it with Spence.. His people knows the deal and Crawford knows the deal...
Signed on HBO with no fighters lol, insane to do that. He doesnt want the talented showtime guys and he is good but never fought anyone and almost got clipped by a Cuban hobbit.

Signed on HBO with no fighters lol, insane to do that. He doesnt want the talented showtime guys and he is good but never fought anyone and almost got clipped by a Cuban hobbit.

What is HBO? They aren't doing fights anymore.. He needs to stop bull****tin and fight that dude

Advertisement
Bud would get destroyed by Spence, quick to sign that HBO deal with all taxi drivers on that side of the farm
I think Spence beats him but Bud's defense will make it interesting.
But really dont think Spence loses at 147 or 154. I wonder if he'll ever get to 160 at one point.

Spence vs Pacman next. Porter vs Thurman. I think Spence will fight Crawford in 2020 sometime.

Advertisement
I think Garcia goes back to 135 and defends is belt. Loma will fight Comey. Then in 2020, Loma and Garcia fight. That would be awesome.
Agree with that, Garcia has to go back down to 135lbs & I used to think he could beat Loma but Loma's footwork & hand speed is too much for Mikey.

Spence & Pacquiao is an interesting fight because of the style clash, Pacman just keeps coming forward & Spence can punish him for it, but idk if he gets a KO vs Pacq.

I won't be surprised if they setup Porter vs Spence sometime down the road & that's one I won't look forward to. I can't stand watching Shawn Porter fight, he just looks so uncoordinated & spazzy lol.

Who I really want to see get a big fight is Regis Prograis, he hasn't fought anybody yet but he talks a lot of big sh*t.

Agree with that, Garcia has to go back down to 135lbs & I used to think he could beat Loma but Loma's footwork & hand speed is too much for Mikey.

Spence & Pacquiao is an interesting fight because of the style clash, Pacman just keeps coming forward & Spence can punish him for it, but idk if he gets a KO vs Pacq.

I won't be surprised if they setup Porter vs Spence sometime down the road & that's one I won't look forward to. I can't stand watching Shawn Porter fight, he just looks so uncoordinated & spazzy lol.

Who I really want to see get a big fight is Regis Prograis, he hasn't fought anybody yet but he talks a lot of big sh*t.
Prograis has Relikh next. That’s for a belt. Wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up in Top Rank after this. He would then fight Jose Ramiez for another belt. Spence would KO Porter.

Advertisement
Back