Errol Spence Jr vs Mikey Garcia

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

Undefeated (24-0, 21 KO's) IBF Welterweight champion Errol Spence Jr vs undefeated (39-0, 30 KO's) WBC Lightweight champion Mikey Garcia.

I gotta roll wit mi rudebwoy bredren Jamaican Spence winning by TKO in 10th.

Who ya got?

Advertisement
Anybody looking for a link go on Boxing streams Reddit & you'll find one easy.

Gonna go with Spence also....Garcia is moving up a couple of weight classes...Spence is a naturally bigger and more powerful dude....Big crowd at AT&T....

Spence up 3rds to 0.

10-8, 10-9, 10-9, he's using that jab to establish control of the fight, setting up Mikey for that left hook & working the body.

He's out punched Garcia the whole fight.

Advertisement
5 - 0 now, looks like....Garcia came out in that 5th trying to mix it up....But, he's getting dismantled....Spence is too rangy and too fast....

Advertisement
I was hoping Mikey and Lomachenko would go at it... Have to give Mikey props, he went for the big dawg, while Terrence Crawford keeps doing whatever

Advertisement
I was hoping Mikey and Lomachenko would go at it... Have to give Mikey props, he went for the big dawg, while Terrence Crawford keeps doing whatever
I respect Mikey for even risking his undefeated record & taking the fight against a far bigger, stronger & faster fighter, most guys in his position wouldn't even think about doing that, but he had no chance against Spence.

I wanna see Spence vs Crawford or Prograis, Mikey should definitely move back down to 135lbs & fight Loma or Gervonta Davis.

Advertisement
I respect Mikey for even risking his undefeated record & taking the fight against a far bigger, stronger & faster fighter, most guys in his position wouldn't even think about doing that, but he had no chance against Spence.

I wanna see Spence vs Crawford or Prograis, Mikey should definitely move back down to 135lbs & fight Loma or Gervonta Davis.

Yeah, I didn't think Mikey looked great against that moron, Adrian Broner at 140.... I knew he wasn't beating Spence...But I thought he'd be more competitive... I want to see Spence and Crawford... This is 9-0... Greg Maddux

Advertisement
Back