Ermon Lane

Advertisement
Summary:
-no leaders(but he's lying, Bama and the U are the real players)
-enjoyed visiting UF last week but felt very uncomfortable when he met with Muschump, says Muschump ate an entire banana slowly will not breaking eye contact

Enjoyed visit yet he was uncomfortable with the head coach
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=da+****+meme&bav=on.2,or.&bvm=bv.44990110,d.eWU&biw=1024&bih=672&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=wIdlUZusCJDg8ASiwYDABQ#biv=i%7C3%3Bd%7CLzVMwPd65VFw3M%3A

Advertisement
I'll go ahead and give you all you need to know from here until signing day:

dont believe anything he says to the media
dont believe any rumors from insiders

with Bama being involved it is a wildcard. they are dirty as dirty can be. pretty much a toss up. all depends on whether he wants to go to Tuscaloosa and get paid or stay home

with Bama being involved it is a wildcard. they are dirty as dirty can be. pretty much a toss up. all depends on whether he wants to go to Tuscaloosa and get paid or stay home

All this. I love Lane, probably even more than Coley (and I am a HUGE Coley fan) but I really don't pay any attention to what he says or does. We will be in the mix until the very end, but the "end" is a long way and a TON of interviews/quotes/tweets away.

Did he really say he was uncomfortable with Muschump ?

yes, he says that once he was done with the banana Muschump then proceeded to drink a whole glass of milk while having his lips wrapped around the entire rim of the glass...true story

Advertisement

All this. I love Lane, probably even more than Coley (and I am a HUGE Coley fan) but I really don't pay any attention to what he says or does. We will be in the mix until the very end, but the "end" is a long way and a TON of interviews/quotes/tweets away.
JHall-

You dont feel Waters early success will lure him to The U since they are like brothers?

Lane, coley, waters on the outside, Malcolm in the slot, dobard and hopefully Griffen at tight end, the second coming of Jesus throwing, nasty mofos like flowers, McDermott, gibbons, darling, etc. blocking for duke, yearby and hopefully Sony in the backfield

Best offense in nation

Lane, coley, waters on the outside, Malcolm in the slot, dobard and hopefully Griffen at tight end, the second coming of Jesus throwing, nasty mofos like flowers, McDermott, gibbons, darling, etc. blocking for duke, yearby and hopefully Sony in the backfield

Best offense in nation

in the nation-trabis ward voice

Advertisement

JHall-

You dont feel Waters early success will lure him to The U since they are like brothers?

I do. I also feel Barrow has a ton of say in this matter which is why I think we will be in the mix all the way till the end. Just saying this is one of those kids thats just going to get talked about, tweeted about, interviewed just at will. I have a quiet confidence he will end up a Cane but with Bama squarely in the picture, it's just impossible to be too confident.

Lane says almost nothing in his interviews, that's just how he is. Like Bigtip said, don't believe anything he says to media

Advertisement
Best wideout in south Florida since Dre.

I've recently befriended a man through mutual friends who is employed by a major BCS school. He serves as their liaison, of sorts, to south Florida recruits. My associates who introduced me to him have vouched for his accuracy. I actually spotted him on the sideline of some 7-7 videos wearing the school's jacket, so this dude is in the thick of things. I will be prod him for some Lane info when I see him next.

I had Coley just a tiny bit higher as juniors but seeing Lane and the obvious good weight he has packed on, I got this feeling his senior season is going to just be absurd.

Best wideout in south Florida since Dre.

I've recently befriended a man through mutual friends who is employed by a major BCS school. He serves as their liaison, of sorts, to south Florida recruits. My associates who introduced me to him have vouched for his accuracy. I actually spotted him on the sideline of some 7-7 videos wearing the school's jacket, so this dude is in the thick of things. I will be prod him for some Lane info when I see him next.

97.gif

JHall-

He is close with Amari Cooper too.

Advertisement
Back