Ermon Lane Tidbits From An Alabama Insider *updated 22 June*

155.jpg

*** Bama UF FSU all them teams, this dude got that UM swag...... play with there hearts Lane and sign to UM....rep yo hood rep yo fam rep that U.

Advertisement
Make it happen Ermon! **** da bull****! Homestead has been reppin hard lately at the U! :neonu: know!!!

Advertisement
New update from gatorbait today:

-Talks to Florida 1-2 times a week
-They tell him he can come in and put in work, play as a freshman, and be the downhill WR
-Wants to go to FNL later this summer
-Doesnt plan on working out, just going to get bonded with the coaches
-Says he talks to Alabama often, real often
-Says he likes their program, says they have a good progam
-Says Alabama sends a lot of players to the NFL, mentions the titles they've won the last few years
-Says Miami is still in the hunt, says Miami is his dream school
-Says Miami is his grandma's favorite school so they're still in the hunt
-Says Miami coaches tell him what other coaches tell him; they want him and he could earn early burn
-LSU and Lousiville are showing recent interest
-Says Florida St. has been staying in contact so he wants to up there and see what they have for him
-Says no schools stand out
-Will decide on NSD
-Says Florida and Alabama will get 2 of his OVs

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Top-WR-Ermon-Lane-talks-favorites-136295

I feel like negging myself for thinking this, but FSU has always been on my mind with this kid. I don't know why, probably because everyone thinks Miami or Bama (now UF in the mix)

I feel like negging myself for thinking this, but FSU has always been on my mind with this kid. I don't know why, probably because everyone thinks Miami or Bama (now UF in the mix)

Florida seems to worry me more, as much as I hate to say it. We all knew this was going to be a roller coaster of a recruitment.

Advertisement
After today and how this cycle has played out I'm pretty much prepared for this kid to go to UF or Bama.

After today and how this cycle has played out I'm pretty much prepared for this kid to go to UF or Bama.

After all the jokes we've made about it for the past few months, my Sum of All Fears moment is for him to walk up to the podium...stare directly into the camera...and then say, "I'm going to the University of Florida to play wide receiver for the Joker".

Then I'll pour myself a stiff drink, lean back in my chair, and watch the world burn.

I have no opinion on where he'll end up considering signing day is in 8 months, but I don't see the correlation between Lane and Clark. Aside from them being top prospects.

Advertisement
I think we pull Dixon and Rudolph but I seriously doubt we land Lane. Just my gut.

Advertisement
Alot of people here are tired of the dream school thing. I'm tired of people being tired of the dream school thing.

Just because every kid who says that doesn't come here doesn't mean there aren't plenty of kids who mean it and do come.

We don't know which Ermon is at this point, but considering his relationship with Barrow, Herb Waters and the fact he goes to Homestead, I don't believe he's "trolling."

As much as I want Ermon to be a Cane because it's never good to see top kids from Dade go elsewhere, it's a super Luxury for us to get him. Him and Coley alone in consecutive years would be downright nasty. And if you add two or three of the other kids we're going after it makes us back to the point where we're reloading year after year as kids graduate or leave early to be 1st rounders.

Either way, I doubt he's trolling us. If he goes to Bama, then it is what it is. Bama is on top right now and Saban, as much of a prick ******* as he is, isn't stupid. If he goes to UF, IDK, I guess they're good recruiters or something. I don't think he picks UF in any case though.

I think he's a Cane but I don't know ****.

Advertisement
Back