Ereck Flowers a man-child

Advertisement
and yet some are confident that we are a "better team" without players like E.Flowers...fug out of here!

No one knows if we are better or worse, since we haven't played a game yet. Just like no one knew at this time that Kaaya would lead the league in the touchdown passes.

You must have not watched any of the past 4 years.....We will not be good for one reason and one reason only...

This guy----->
Golden_exasperated_face.0.jpg

Just an FYI SIAP, Giants planned to start Flowers at RT this year but the starting LT is out with injury and Giants are impressed with Ereck as LT not only physically but with his mental ability and work ethic as well. Somehow that belies the "me guy" label.

JUST FIXED THIS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Imagine how good we would have been without the clique of Him, Duke and Perryman stealing all the snaps.

Glad we got all of these selfish ME guys outta here. Now we can focus on taking this program to the next level without 10 or 11 NFL draft picks and UFAs clogging things up.

Advertisement
As a Cowboys fan I was really hoping the Giants would look in a different direction. Now the Dallas DE's will have to scheme around Flowers for 12 years.

Who really heard Golden say Flowers was selfish?

Henderson I can see as he did act selfish and was not in shape and always hurt while at Miami.

As a Cowboys fan I was really hoping the Giants would look in a different direction. Now the Dallas DE's will have to scheme around Flowers for 12 years.

Who really heard Golden say Flowers was selfish?

Henderson I can see as he did act selfish and was not in shape and always hurt while at Miami.

Every word I've ever heard somebody on the Miami coaching staff utter concerning Ereck Flowers has been a statement heavily steeped in reverence.

They treated him as the standard which they wanted all the linemen to live up to.

Selfish player.

God Golden is an incompetent *******.

Flowers had surgery a week or two before the FSU game, went out there and beasted and Golden has the gall to suggest he was part of the problem.

Yes Corch Guldens sure does have a ton of gall. You have to understand the perverse Pedo St way his mind works. To Guldens all uber talented players who don't buy in to his coal shoveling less is more feminine football philosophy are a problem. You see Joe Ped and his DC Jerry Slambuttski taught him a system of football that deemphasizes individual playmaking ability. In his twisted view, no player should stand out too much. His wet dream is a team of mindless robots all chipping in a little bit a the same time. This is why you see a stud like AQM in pass coverage instead of rushing the passer which is his strength. In Guldens defense a guy like JJ Watt wouldn't have any more than 5 sacks. He would have most likely had Jerome Brown dropping into zone quite often. Guldens and his Ped St butt boy Dunno are total degenerates. Look who they learned from.

Last edited:
Advertisement
there are few guys who are so naturally gifted that in spite of playing for a terrible head coach who builds a culture of mental weakness and mistake-riddled play, can still get drafted high then thrive off real coaching, exhibit A, Ereck Flowers

there are few guys who are so naturally gifted that in spite of playing for a terrible head coach who builds a culture of mental weakness and mistake-riddled play, can still get drafted high then thrive off real coaching, exhibit A, Ereck Flowers

I agree.

It's Al Goldens fault Duke Johnson coughs the ball up in big time games.

Advertisement

I agree.

The Miami hurricanes were minus in turnover ratio and ranked in the 100's in penalties, you can zero in on one guy but its a systematic problem, it wasnt just Duke

I agree.

The Miami hurricanes were minus in turnover ratio and ranked in the 100's in penalties, you can zero in on one guy but its a systematic problem, it wasnt just Duke

Don't bother - he's just trolling.

Advertisement
Back